Sundevils play USC at 12:30!!

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I havent seen this kind of choke job since...well....ASU two weeks ago :rolleyes:

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Not only are we going to lose this game by choking it away but we're gonna kill our QB in the process of a failed comeback

Nice blocking there :rolleyes:

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
5 INTs way to go Keller

Well at least we beat the spread. How friggin pathetic that that's the only positive in a game in which the were winning by 18 @ the half.

Thanks for the horrid coaching once again Koetter. The credit goes to you for this disaster

HooverDam

Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
Thanks for the horrid coaching once again Koetter. The credit goes to you for this disaster

So I couldnt watch or hear the game, I was at work. Getting texted the score updates- what did Koetter do that was so awful? Did he actually **** it up, or did the players not execute? USC is extremely good remember, and Koetter didnt throw 5 picks (or fumble the ball). I like Koetter in general, I wonder if a lot of people are just directing their anger at him.

I figured going into the season we'd gp 9-2, that looks right, we will probably be Holiday Bowl bound, or maybe even slip into a BCS Bowl (but probably not). Next year, w/ half of USCs offense in the NFL, and Keller and a bunch of other Devils more experienced, ASU will win the Pac 10. You heard it hear first, ASU 2006 Pac 10 Champs

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
5 INTs way to go Keller

Well at least we beat the spread. How friggin pathetic that that's the only positive in a game in which the were winning by 18 @ the half.

Yeah that's a weak take Koetter did not lose this game USC's lines on both sides beat the crap out of ASU in the second half. Taking USC to 5:54 in the 4th is hardley anything to hate on Koetter for.

the bottom line is this team still needs huge upgrades in talent to be able to win games like these against top 5 teams, especally on the defensive line.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
HooverDam said:
So I couldnt watch or hear the game, I was at work. Getting texted the score updates- what did Koetter do that was so awful? Did he actually **** it up, or did the players not execute? USC is extremely good remember, and Koetter didnt throw 5 picks (or fumble the ball). I like Koetter in general, I wonder if a lot of people are just directing their anger at him.

I figured going into the season we'd gp 9-2, that looks right, we will probably be Holiday Bowl bound, or maybe even slip into a BCS Bowl (but probably not). Next year, w/ half of USCs offense in the NFL, and Keller and a bunch of other Devils more experienced, ASU will win the Pac 10. You heard it hear first, ASU 2006 Pac 10 Champs

Most of it was just venting but there still should be plenty of blame to go around. There were absolutely no adjustments to the Trojan running game (and I mean none), The play calling was innane at points (the draw on 4th and inches for instance), and we generally seemed unprepared for the 2nd half.

USC is a damn good football team but a top 15 team should never (and I mean NEVER) be outscored 35-7 in a half on their home field. No excuse for that ineptness

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard