Sundevils play USC at 12:30!!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have been watching USC-Oregon (switching to ASu now) and to be honest, I thought Oregon held up well in first half and ASU ccan score alot more points than Oregon can. USC's defense, while good, is suspect...probably will be a shootout which I think favors ASu actually.

ASU wins, they are on path for Rose Bowl. Lose the game it may very well be El Paso again.

Go Devils!!!

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
ASU wins, they are on path for Rose Bowl. Lose the game it may very well be El Paso again.
Forget about that LSU loss already? Rose Bowl is the Nat'l Championship game this year.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
Forget about that LSU loss already? Rose Bowl is the Nat'l Championship game this year.

Thought the Championship was a different bowl this year. My bad.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
Thought the Championship was a different bowl this year. My bad.
They would have in theinside track for a BCS game if they knock off USC next week. After that the only possible game I can see ASU losing is at UCLA and knowing the Bruins they'll probably start their annual fade around mid-October.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
They would have in theinside track for a BCS game if they knock off USC next week. After that the only possible game I can see ASU losing is at UCLA and knowing the Bruins they'll probably start their annual fade around mid-October.

If ASU beats SC they'll be at least a touchdown favorite over every other team on their schedule.

Of course you could probably say the same thing about any team that beats SC.

aznando

Rookie
Reaction score
ESPN GAME DAY will be broadcasting Live from TEMPE, AZ on Saturday Morning. Can't wait to have the big game in Tempe. I can't wait till Sauturday!

Aznando

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope like hell I'm wrong, but my expectations are quite low for this Saturday's game. I definitely think the Sun Devils will score 20+ points. The problem is I see USC scoring at least 40. USC isn't as good defensively as they were last year, but they're even better offensively. They are a machine, and ASU's D-line and secondary are suspect.

I fear the Trojans will march up and down the field all day on ASU.

ASU 27
USC 49

That's my optimistic view.

Joe Mama

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
For some reason I think ASU is going to win but it's really nothing more than gut feeling because USC is easily the better team on paper and the more experienced one. No matter what though, ASU is going to have to score a lot of points if they want to win this game because I'm not so sure ASU's defense is any better than the 2004 version that the Trojans could've hung 70 on. I'll be in the house though so hopefully the Devils can make history.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Damn, I want to go to this game.

I am glad ASU is good this year. Takes the sting out of the Cards bullsh!t performances.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it on a network? All my Tivo is showing is "College Football," so I don't know which game is what.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
For some reason I think ASU is going to win but it's really nothing more than gut feeling because USC is easily the better team on paper and the more experienced one. No matter what though, ASU is going to have to score a lot of points if they want to win this game because I'm not so sure ASU's defense is any better than the 2004 version that the Trojans could've hung 70 on. I'll be in the house though so hopefully the Devils can make history.

You tailgating? You're welcome to join my humble ASU party if you want...

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
ASUCHRIS said:
You tailgating? You're welcome to join my humble ASU party if you want...
I'm sure it will pale in comparison to Dirtbags. :D

Thanks for the invite, but I think we're going to go to a bar somewhere in Tempe to catch some pennant race baseball and some other college action before the game starts. Too much good sports this weekend (Sox-Yankees, Jones-Tarver, Sox-Tribe, normal college and NFL slate) to waste it in a 110 degree parking lot especially considering I'm not even an ASU fan. And if this weekend wasn't enough, it looks like I might be seeing USC two weekends in a row as I'm likely headed to SoCal if the Angels play at home next weekend for a division playoff game and a Cat massacre.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I have the distinct pleasure of seeing SC at ND this year...should be a shootout as well...in regards to the tailgates, start practicing your beer pong skills for a few years, then come and play... :thumbup:

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is weak, not on TV or radio up here. If someone would post the scores, that would be great.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Absolute Zero said:
This is weak, not on TV or radio up here. If someone would post the scores, that would be great.

so far just trading punts.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
ASU defense is playing them very tough.
Just laid out Leinart, he's leaving the game.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Touchdown ASU.
84 yArd punt return from Richardson.

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
Loving all the USC offensive penalties. 8 or 9 I think just in 1st quarter. Also they said USC has only punted 4 times in their first 3 games and already 4 times in 1st quarter today. ASU defense is playing good but USC is shooting themselves in the foot. ASU offense needs to step it up

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Kellar intercepted at his own 13 yard line

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard