Sunderland AFC

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Don't be so defensive, Milgod. Im going off what Wenger has said about him.
BREAKING NEWS . . . .

MANAGER CLAIMS ONE OF HIS PLAYERS IS AWESOME!

I'm not trying to be rude, or defensive, but every single Mexican player is AMAZING! I really like Vela myself and think he could become a really good player but World class isn't something easy to reach.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Then I guess its a good thing I called him a world class talent and didn't call him a world class player, eh Milly?

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
Muntari in until the end of the season :thumbup:

You must be registered for see images

and then splash £6m on Sessegnon from PSG :thumbup:

You must be registered for see images attach

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hey, what do you guys think about Stephen Ireland? We just picked him up on loan from Aston Villa. This frees Villa up to get Bradley, coincidentally.

English on tour

Reaction score
Hey, what do you guys think about Stephen Ireland? We just picked him up on loan from Aston Villa. This frees Villa up to get Bradley, coincidentally.

on his day, a top player. He has been right off the boil for a little while now though to be honest. I have seen him a few times this year and was awful (the Villa game at the SOL he was minging). Saying that if you can get home back to form you are laughing.

More worried about how light we are up front. Wellbeck looks a month away and FC looks another 2 months away. If Gyan goes down we are screwed.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, we are absolutely screwed. Screwed without lube. Sunderland can now point and laugh at the assface-owned Newcastle United FC. Assface has ruined us through and through, fired the man who miraculously raised us back to the top league and to respectability therein, WITHOUT signing good new talent, and then proceeded to sell one of the pieces we already had, an England international, with youth and talent, that had helped us get back to the Premiership. So go ahead and laugh...we deserve it...and effing Newcastle does not deserve me.

English on tour

Reaction score
2-4 tonight against chelski. Real shame but I guess it was about fair. 3-2 and lost one pushing forward in injury time. Ah well on to Stoke on sat. :-(

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Another poor defensive effort. Deserved a point, though.

Man, I hate Stoke City. They get away with more fouls and time-wasting than any team in the league.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Sunderland Fans,

You're welcome.

Signed,
The English FA

The Black Cats have been hosed by the referees plenty of times, just like almost every other team. Arsenal had their chances and couldn't seal the deal. They have only themselves to blame.

Sunderland played inspired and the point was well deserved.

HA'WAY!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Black Cats have been hosed by the referees plenty of times, just like almost every other team. Arsenal had their chances and couldn't seal the deal. They have only themselves to blame.

Sunderland played inspired and the point was well deserved.

HA'WAY!

Yup