Stix Minutes Next 3 games

How many minutes does Stix play total in the next 3 games in the finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He will need to play better than he did on Tuesday, especially better than his 4th quarter that game, but I agree that more playing time for Craig and Cam Johnson in a small ball line-up with Crowder at the 5, with a smattering of Nader at the 3, is likely our best shot with Ayton on the bench

we gotta just be gang crashing the boards.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't think he would be any worse than Kaminsky on defense. He was known as a defender at MARYLAND who was versatile enough to defend the perimeter.

For those who say he is not prepared, he has been going against DA & Co in practice every day so its not like he hasn't been exposed to real NBA players. No one throw out the AI "practice" defense (I won't respond to that).

Unless both DA and Frank get into foul trouble he won't get any burn of course but I just don't see how 5 minutes of playing time will do any harm as both Dario & Frank have been abused on defense this year. On offense he's a lob threat and has 3pt range so if left open he could knock them down.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The poll should be how many points do the Suns have to be ahead before Stix will come in.
I love the kid for what he can be but he's gonna need LOTS of time and size.
It would be nice if we had an actual PF to teach him.