Steve Keim

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've been supportive of Keim, but if he's drinking again, he has to go. My fear is that MB will hire within & AW is NOT the answer. That would be like the NCAA death penalty to our franchise. If we have to go that route, we better go outside of our organization. We have too much nepotism & too many unqualified people in that FO to start with.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I've been supportive of Keim, but if he's drinking again, he has to go. My fear is that MB will hire within & AW is NOT the answer. That would be like the NCAA death penalty to our franchise. If we have to go that route, we better go outside of our organization. We have too much nepotism & too many unqualified people in that FO to start with.

ADub!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
True. Kliff is a joke of a HC and Kyler looks like a gimmick but this is on Keim. I can’t blame MB for keeping him given we had our best run of the franchise but it’s time.

There was never any reason why anyone should have expected much from Kliff. I wouldn't call him a joke but expectations should have been lower than they were.

At this time, I disagree that Kyler is a gimmick. I think we have seen enough to get an idea of what is possible. Roster talent and coaching are holding him back right now but he hasn't done anything to elevate players around to achieve more than their talent level. To early to ditch Kyler.

Reactions: HGC

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There was never any reason why anyone should have expected much from Kliff. I wouldn't call him a joke but expectations should have been lower than they were.

At this time, I disagree that Kyler is a gimmick. I think we have seen enough to get an idea of what is possible. Roster talent and coaching are holding him back right now but he hasn't done anything to elevate players around to achieve more than their talent level. To early to ditch Kyler.

I am not sure we can definitely say coaching is holding him back when roster talent is holding EVERYONE back right now.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If you're going to fire Keim, do it today.
Stop his spending NOW
They're already $40 million in the hole ...you want the next GM to literally have NO money to use? As it is it'll be almost impossible to get anyone to come to AZ....they simply will be outspent.
There is NO reason a FA will show up to AZ other than being overpaid....which AZ won't be able to do.

Keim is out of money and using credit cards as fast as he can get the approval back from the bank.
Don't be shocked if the Cards end the season $55-60 million in the hole AND have a 0-15-1 record.
It's one thing to be in debt and have a really good team.....to have literally nothing to show for it and the worst team in the NFL....that's another ...yes the worst team in the NFL...at least Miami has admitted defeat by trading all their good players and going for draft picks....they're stocking up for a future run.....AZ is actually trying to win and they're this bad.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn