Star Wars: Battlefront

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wonder if the actual game will come anywhere close to looking as good as the cut scenes do

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wonder if the actual game will come anywhere close to looking as good as the cut scenes do

They never do but the Frostbite 3 engine is pretty damn good. I am more curious if this game will take advantage of the new DirextX upon release.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Major boo there will be no space battles. I remember the original when you flew the ships and stuff there was this artificial "bubble". It felt so claustrophobic to fly an X-wing in that bubble. When space battles were added it opened up the game which was awesome.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Major boo there will be no space battles. I remember the original when you flew the ships and stuff there was this artificial "bubble". It felt so claustrophobic to fly an X-wing in that bubble. When space battles were added it opened up the game which was awesome.

We live in a world where the game released is not the final product now. Just wait until addons add space combat.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We live in a world where the game released is not the final product now. Just wait until addons add space combat.

Won't happen. From what I understand it's a major major type of thing to add space battles and integrate them like the old game did. My guess is we won't see it until the next game. I hope I am wrong. It would be awesome to get a add-on pack like that.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Won't happen. From what I understand it's a major major type of thing to add space battles and integrate them like the old game did. My guess is we won't see it until the next game. I hope I am wrong. It would be awesome to get a add-on pack like that.

Ye of little faith. They can make it happen.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I have a feeling it will be a DLC later on. BF4 has air superiority game mode, all jets with plenty of room for everybody, so DICE can definitely implement that later on. Combine that with the fact it's capped at 40 players, I think it would work.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The other reason is EA/DICE is all about money. They will dangle that fruit for the next game for that reason alone I bet.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think this is a must buy for me. I am hoping that disney is up EA's ass to make a quality product.

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think this is a must buy for me. I am hoping that disney is up EA's ass to make a quality product.

XBone + SW Battlefront for $350 = take my money!!!

Make this happen Microsoft.

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very likely to happen, they keep making new bundles for different new games so I would not be surprised.

Between this and playing guitar, I'm going to need to change my schedule a bit. I think my job needs to drop to about 10 hours a week. :D