Stadium Question (What ticket to buy?)

CardinalMike

Chickens can't clap!
Reaction score
All,

I don't think I can with good conscious miss the opportunity to see this game. As this will be my first trip to the new stadium, and before I drop $600+ on a seat, I'd like to ask you all about the views.

Specifically, how are the club level seats on the Cardinal's sideline? How is the view from the Main Level (sec 105-112) on that same side?

Thanks for any help.

Cardinal Mike!!

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Not trying to be an ass, but how are you planning on getting a ticket? More specifically for where you want?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
All,

I don't think I can with good conscious miss the opportunity to see this game. As this will be my first trip to the new stadium, and before I drop $600+ on a seat, I'd like to ask you all about the views.

Specifically, how are the club level seats on the Cardinal's sideline? How is the view from the Main Level (sec 105-112) on that same side?

Thanks for any help.

Cardinal Mike!!

Depends on what you prefer--

Club sideline is up higher -- so you have an excellent perspective of the whole play.

Lower bowl is closer to the action, but when the play moves down away from you, you lose some perspective.

You should be okay either way.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually like my upper level cheap seats better than the goal line seats I used to have. I like seeing the entire play develop. With my goal line seats I could only see 2/3rds of the game. Although when they were in my endzone the seats were money!

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Watch what you buy on StubHub - some guys deliberately mislead you - for instance, they will put "Ring of Honor Seats" when in reality you're in row 25.

Just double check the row & seat #'s is what I'm saying.

OP
OP
CardinalMike

CardinalMike

Chickens can't clap!
Reaction score
Not trying to be an ass, but how are you planning on getting a ticket? More specifically for where you want?

Stubhub has quite a few tickets for sale.

Thanks for the responses, I think I'll go with the club seats then, if it's anything like the club seats here in Seattle it should be exactly what I'm looking for.

Cardinal Mike!!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I actually like my upper level cheap seats better than the goal line seats I used to have. I like seeing the entire play develop. With my goal line seats I could only see 2/3rds of the game. Although when they were in my endzone the seats were money!

I agree 100%

It's difficult to tell whats happening when you're that close. My wife and I sat in the upper deck for the Atlanta game. It was the first time either of us had been up there and it was just fantastic to get that kind of view of the field. There really isn't a bad seat in the house

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm in Section 111 row 35 and the view is awesome. Not sure you can go wrong on the lower level.

Reaction score
Stubhub has quite a few tickets for sale.

Thanks for the responses, I think I'll go with the club seats then, if it's anything like the club seats here in Seattle it should be exactly what I'm looking for.
:lol: I laugh every time I see that photo that is in your signature!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard