Spurs @ Suns Tuesday game thread 4-4-2023

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns return home to play the Spurs on Tuesday.

Looking ahead, the Suns play the Nuggets at home on Thursday and play at the Lakers on Friday in back-to-back games. Those look to be very tough matchups.

The Spurs are 20-58 after beating the Kings on Sunday.

Suns are 43-35 after winning at OKC.

When: Tuesday, April 4th

Television: Bally Sports Arizona

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 7 pm Arizona Time

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only four games left in the season, with three of the Suns games at home.

April 4 vs San Antonio
April 6 vs Denver
April 7 @ Lakers
April 9 vs Clippers

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns beat the spurs they’re almost at the point they can rest guys or pick and choose right? And still be locked into the 4

This is what Duane Rankin said about 4th place. I watch the loss column. The Suns have three fewer losses than the teams in spots 5-8.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what Duane Rankin said about 4th place. I watch the loss column. The Suns have three fewer losses than the teams in spots 5-8.

The 4th and 5th spot are interchangeable at this point since the 4th and 5th seed are matched up in the first round. The Suns got this.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even when we lock up the 4 seed, I don’t think we can start resting guys simply because this team is still figuring out exactly what it is.

And they’re gonna get a week off after the regular season since they won’t have to play in the play-in tourney.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even when we lock up the 4 seed, I don’t think we can start resting guys simply because this team is still figuring out exactly what it is.

And they’re gonna get a week off after the regular season since they won’t have to play in the play-in tourney.
This. It's not like we have had KD for months and months. They still need to smooth out both sides of the ball with him in there.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This. It's not like we have had KD for months and months. They still need to smooth out both sides of the ball with him in there.
Well it's a question of what is more valuable, a couple games of experience, or holding out injury prone players before the playoffs start.

Honestly I could be persuaded to go either way.

I mean is there really a lot of difference between 7 or 8 games playing together or 10 games. I don't think there is.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no one on the Suns injury report.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well it's a question of what is more valuable, a couple games of experience, or holding out injury prone players before the playoffs start.

Honestly I could be persuaded to go either way.

I mean is there really a lot of difference between 7 or 8 games playing together or 10 games. I don't think there is.

After last season's debacle, when we never really got our chemistry back after taking the foot off the gas, I feel like they need to keep at it. I know I will regret that if something goes wrong, but I think entering the benefits of entering the playoffs in a good run of form are important.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Happy kd suns gameday suns fans :)

Want to see nice outings by book kd monster da and the bench guys do well

Fingers crossed suns destroy!!! The spurs :)

My 420 happy vibe stash rdy! Lol

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Eyes on the prize. Even if we lock up the 4th we do need the practice together. And whos to say that resting injury prone players wont CAUSE an injury.
Slow and steady... we don't need to be playing playoff BB just yet, just play hard and safe to figure each other out.

Let LeBron and the sad sacks fighting for position tire themselves out.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the past this would be a classic let down game. Suns need to keep the foot on the pedal.

Let's goooooooo!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson