Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Terrible spot for us... SEA crowd will be whipped into a frenzy, and SEA is playing for home-field. Not to mention they are so, so good.

But it would help if the cards could see the Saints had a big lead over CAR. In that case, I think the redbirds would come out pretty fired up, and would get up a couple times if SEA knocked them down.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Terrible spot for us... SEA crowd will be whipped into a frenzy, and SEA is playing for home-field. Not to mention they are so, so good.

But it would help if the cards could see the Saints had a big lead over CAR. In that case, I think the redbirds would come out pretty fired up, and would get up a couple times if SEA knocked them down.

Their defense is so so good. Their offense is just above average. They've been pushed to the limit by such teams as Tampa & Tennessee at home. They're not invincible. Remember, NE was invincible at home too and we beat them with Kevin Kolb.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Great game overcame 12th man- officials and the Arizona Cardinals offensive pass happy philosophy!

My new TV is coming tomorrow - and this sucker barely survived another game!

Most bang for you Fan Buck in the wide world of sports!