Some players to focus on if you watch Saturday football

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I liked Emeka Emezie from NC State as well. Probably more of a later round guy, but he has some size, physical ability, and really good hands.

The Cardinals will probably be on the lookout for at least a mid round receiver and he is a guy to watch.
I agree that we will likely be in the market for a WR on draft day.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I agree that we will likely be in the market for a WR on draft day.
I'm always leery about big receivers since so many of them seem to fail at the NFL level. Kyler clearly knows how to and loves throwing to Green. I think he should be resigned if he is game for a decent contract.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked Emeka Emezie from NC State as well. Probably more of a later round guy, but he has some size, physical ability, and really good hands.

The Cardinals will probably be on the lookout for at least a mid round receiver and he is a guy to watch.
I think this is a big key to making it in the NFL

Being able to catch most of what is thrown your way will get you playing time

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will see how it all falls. I just like that there should be some options for us.

Let's not forget Drake London as an AJ Green replacement who might be available at the end of the first round.

I do wonder with his injury if he falls a bit? I was touting him I really like him(despite him going to USC), but the injury might scare some teams it's apparently a pretty severe ankle fracture.

I do like him though big body guy, catches with his hands, people were projecting him top 20 before the injury

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose