So your telling me there's a chance!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That apparently you’re solely equipped to define or set. Silliness.

hes the same guy who said the Rams won’t score 10 points next week but when I called him to put his signature where his mouth is, he disappeared.

he’s all bluster, no muster.

Reaction score
That’s not entirely true. When the game is meaningless for playoffs and you have a shot at the #1 pick you want losses. It’s called looking at the big picture.

but what Why is arguing in favor is sheer silliness. If they’re not raring to go after this past weekend I don’t see what another loss would do in terms of motivation. And frankly, pros shouldn’t need BS excuses for motivation. They are paid professionals - literally paid to be as competitive as possible.
The draft is an in exact science
So i never want to see the cards lose..
You can look at the top picks ...
95% are a visceral crap shoot
A educated guess..
Tom brady -6th round pick 199
Drew brees -2nd round pick 32
Aaron Rodgers-1st round pick 24
Russell Wilson - 3 rd round pick 75
Brett favre -2nd round pick 33
Kurt warner un drafted

then look at
Ryan leaf -1 rd -pick 2
Jamarcus Russell 1 rd pick 1
Heath shuler rd 1 pick 3
Rick mirer -rd 1 pick 2
Akili smith rd 1 pick 3
I can keep going

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
hes the same guy who said the Rams won’t score 10 points next week but when I called him to put his signature where his mouth is, he disappeared.

he’s all bluster, no muster.

I’ve proposed several bets and nobody has responded. What I said was that the Rams’ offense won’t score more than 10 points in the wake of the news that Goff won’t play. I believe that will happen (maybe 60% of the time) and please feel free to berate me in the event it does not happen. I like to have a higher confidence interval when I bet (especially against anonymous internet folks that seem mad at me).

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Once again, I’d just like to thank the moderators for encouraging and emboldening a full on flame war on fellow Cardinals fans.

You should follow their cue. If you want to post zero content emotional garbage go on Twitter.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve proposed several bets and nobody has responded. What I said was that the Rams’ offense won’t score more than 10 points in the wake of the news that Goff won’t play. I believe that will happen (maybe 60% of the time) and please feel free to berate me in the event it does not happen. I like to have a higher confidence interval when I bet (especially against anonymous internet folks that seem mad at me).

okay... so again, if Goff doesn’t play, I take the over on 10, you take the under.

Winner gets to decide the loser’s signature.

in or out?

Reaction score
Ive been a die hard card fan since 1975
And they have sucked almost every year
They usually have a top pick
And they almost always miss
And they are usually bad.
I Cant name a quick few for you
Josh rosen
Entire 2016 draft
Jonathan cooper
Matt leinert
Bryant johnson/calvin pace
Wendell bryant
Andre wadworth
Tom knight
On and on

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The draft is an in exact science
So i never want to see the cards lose..
You can look at the top picks ...
95% are a visceral crap shoot
A educated guess..
Tom brady -6th round pick 199
Drew brees -2nd round pick 32
Aaron Rodgers-1st round pick 24
Russell Wilson - 3 rd round pick 75
Brett favre -2nd round pick 33
Kurt warner un drafted

then look at
Ryan leaf -1 rd -pick 2
Jamarcus Russell 1 rd pick 1
Heath shuler rd 1 pick 3
Rick mirer -rd 1 pick 2
Akili smith rd 1 pick 3
I can keep going
While what you say, cherry picking, is true. It’s also very much true that on a round-by-round basis more talent comes from the first and from the higher picks in the first than elsewhere. There’s also value in having greater choice. Of course the success comes down to the talent of the selector, but more choice means more opportunity.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should follow their cue. If you want to post zero content emotional garbage go on Twitter.

you should learn the rules of the board. Attacking other Cards fans is against the rules.

Or at least it used to be @Shaggy @dreamcastrocks @Chris_Sanders @MadCardDisease

Still is. This behavior won't be tolerated.

https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/f...d-the-cardinal-guidelines-of-this-site.44083/

Read the rules, love them and abide or post somewhere else.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have to laugh. You have the fiduciary concept completely upside down. Fans have no fiduciary responsibility as regards a professional sports franchise. They are a paying customer. In fact from a fiduciary perspective in sports it’s just the opposite of what you propose. The team is a representative of the locale and oftentimes is the recipient of public funding for stadiums, practice facilities, access roads, etc. that places the team in a fiduciary position to its locale.

And while you’re right that fans aren’t invariably right (where did anyone ever say that?), they do have a right to their variety of opinion, perspective, etc. And they have a right to voice those, no matter how off or accurate they might be. And that certainly does not impact their level of being a fan (which is defined as a person having a strong interest in or admiration or a person or thing - which is inherently an internal and personal thing verses an external determination by someone else).

as for “trustee” and “custodian” I don’t think you know what those words mean from the context of your post.

You are also deluded if you think it’s the fans’ duty to come up with solutions. Fans are not paid sports professionals. They typically don’t possess the experience, knowledge or have access to the information or data to actually come up with solutions. And all that ignores the fact that they actually possess zero control and usually zero attention from the team. In other words, requiring fans to bring solutions is a fools game. Do solutions engender better conversation on a fan board? Sure. Does it make you a better fan? Not by any measure.

I want to congratulate you for your arrogance. We haven’t seen your level here in a long time.
Ouchie, why are you wasting diatribes on a clear troll? You’re smarter & better than this, lol.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
okay... so again, if Goff doesn’t play, I take the over on 10, you take the under.

Winner gets to decide the loser’s signature.

in or out?

sure (offensive points scored; doesn’t count ST/D direct scores).

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And yes the hostility from him and a few others has been “repeated”

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know what’s always been interesting to me? In all the years I’ve been here, darksiders/realists have been attacked as bad fans, every year, no matter if the team is good (rare) or often (much moreso)

You know what they never or very very rarely do? Call the positive people bad fans.

sure, we/they will disagree vociferously with the glass is half full or overflowing fans about football, but their fandom itself is never questioned like you see so often in the reverse.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
And yes the hostility from him and a few others has been “repeated”

Dude, you come on here and call everyone around you everything but a nice guy that doesn't agree with your posts. You DICTATE what it is and should be to be a fan and to be able to post, and you question posters' fandom. Why do YOU get to set the standards, personally insult people continuously, and then cry foul?

See, notice I'm commenting on your posting, not you. We clearly disagree in our opinions. No worries there. The problem is, you see your opinions as fact and blatantly insult posters who disagree. I'll get into it hammer and tongs with other posters, but it's an argument, not a personal insult fest. And when I've stepped over the line? I've been banned, bowed my head, and accepted it. You are getting INSANE amounts of leeway and would have been banned long since before. Just accept the mods' hints and stop insulting people.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard