So what caused PP to "change his mind"

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The meeting with Micheal Bidwill and his commitment to fix the problems is what changed his mind for now. I agree with Cardsfan88 that it is basically wait and see what we do in the off season.
I agree with this, radio heads speculating that Bidwill laid out plans for after this year which includes canning entire coaching staff. I doubt Bidwill laid down the law in that he gave Peterson any ultimatums because I think he wants Patrick to relay this message to the players that Bidwill will not stand pat this offseason.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't count out the possibility of a trade, but if they do all hell is gonna break loose in AZ land. Season tickets will be burned on YouTube.
No. They'll continue to sell their tickets to the opposing teams fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think Michael talked the Pat and let him know the entire situation is considered unacceptable (where the team is now, not Pat wanting out). I also think Michael used Larry as the example he has in mind for Pat...A Card for life...and he convinced Pat that he is 100% going to do what it takes to make the team better again.

Sometimes players/employees just want to blow off steam and know that they are being listened too, not just heard.

OP
OP
K

KYCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
So he is just playing nice until the off season, kicked the can down the road a bit. I think Keim is on notice with 90 million in cap space available. Get a freaking offensive line.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard