So There I was - 5 Point Denver Colorado

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right up in the worst neighbor in Denver.. Lil east of Broadway and north of Colfax.. My buddies that are (not gonna disclose this), took me up in there.. Wasnt a damn thing happening.. I roamed freely.. Maybe cuz of my friends I knew? Maybe because of the snow thats always around? But that wasnt anything like Glendale or South Phoenix..

Denver sucks...

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh have I said lately that Denver sucks?

well ok...

Denver sucks...

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, that post reads like a crackhead poem.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only reason I say this because it came to me in a dream last nite and I laughed..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sometimes think of collecting all of your posts, Gee, and putting them together creatively (finding common themes and such) and publishing them as "Gee!sms"

Done right, it could sell.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sometimes think of collecting all of your posts, Gee, and putting them together creatively (finding common themes and such) and publishing them as "Gee!sms"

Done right, it could sell.

There was a night I told Jersy Girl on the phone that Imma write my memoirs.. She said I should.. uuugghh

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Oh have I said lately that Denver sucks?

well ok...

Denver sucks...

Are you kidding me ??? The tail out here is nice, the weather is perfect and the career scene is 10X better then Phoenix. If you are looking for trouble 5 points is the place to be, but not during the day ... Why don't you send me a e-mail next time you are out here and I will show you how we party it up in Denver.

I used to park my car out there ( 5 points ) for close to 6 years. It was broken into twice, Almost got stabbed and was in 2 fights from differnt crack heads. 5 points can get really wild, but other nights it is just dead.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you kidding me ??? The tail out here is nice, the weather is perfect and the career scene is 10X better then Phoenix. If you are looking for trouble 5 points is the place to be, but not during the day ... Why don't you send me a e-mail next time you are out here and I will show you how we party it up in Denver.

I used to park my car out there ( 5 points ) for close to 6 years. It was broken into twice, Almost got stabbed and was in 2 fights from differnt crack heads. 5 points can get really wild, but other nights it is just dead.

I don't think you will ever get a chance to party with Gee in Denver. Just a hunch.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw five points on South Park once. Timmy and Jimmy joined the Crips..:D

You must be registered for see images

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Five Points isn't the neighborhood it was even 5 years ago. It's going through a pretty rapid gentrification. Still not great, but in the next few years it'll be the next yuppie hot-spot...just like the Highlands is now (where old Elitches used to be).

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Five Points isn't the neighborhood it was even 5 years ago. It's going through a pretty rapid gentrification. Still not great, but in the next few years it'll be the next yuppie hot-spot...just like the Highlands is now (where old Elitches used to be).

Ahh, Elitches.... good times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson