If you had one choice, who would you pick, E. Smith or J. Plummer

• Smith

Votes: 45 77.6%
  • Plummer

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters

Sampson

Reaction score
Given that Yahoo Sports had articles on both Plummer and Smith today, who would you rather have lining up for the Cardinals today?

My vote will go to Smith, as I've had only one up with Plummer (1998 being the only one) and way too many downs to count.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me of course. Or did you mean some other Smith (-:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Smith, obviously. I think that Jake's a good player with a lot of heart, but he wasn't going to make The Leap in AZ, and I hope he does well in Denver.

Smith is... well, Smith. He's here, and will be here for two more years, and we're just going to have to deal with it.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Russ Smith
Me of course. Or did you mean some other Smith (-:
<p>Russ----either you or Emmitt could do a better job so in answer to your question---whatever

Shuesters2

Wind Breaker
Reaction score
Smith or Plummer, who would you rather have?
A: Plummer
B: E Smith
C: D Boston
D: All of the above.

Answer: D

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Wheres the 3rd choice?

I would choose a warm six pack over plummer... :eek:

Reaction score
Did you really expect honest answers here? I mean 38-7? Did Rod Graves vote 38 times or what?

This is a ridiculous poll and just goes to show how much blind-faith goes on around here. Ask any, YES ANY, person outside of cards homers, and you'll get Plummer EVERYtime.

Just silly really.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
happythepeople,

The reason this poll is so lopsided in Emmitt's favor is because Cardinal fans use this site! Most of us are glad to see Plummer gone for one reason: He didn't win. Fans of the Cards can only take so many INT's and bonehead plays. I will take a Hall of Famer with Emmitt's work ethic and professionalism over Plummer and his unrealized "potential" any day.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by happythepeople
Did you really expect honest answers here? I mean 38-7? Did Rod Graves vote 38 times or what?

This is a ridiculous poll and just goes to show how much blind-faith goes on around here. Ask any, YES ANY, person outside of cards homers, and you'll get Plummer EVERYtime.

Just silly really.
HAHA lets see, you have a hall of famer in one hand, or a QB full of heart and hope, but no freakin arm or brain...

One has one many superbowls, the other had made millions by fooling everyone that he is any good with his great escapability in the pocket and his "PREVENT DEFENCE" combacks, that he was just as guilty as anyone for digging us into a hole every freakin game!

GOOD QB's make plays, they make the team better, they find a way to WIN... A good QB can over come poor talent and atleast make them competative...

in six years there was not one game that I walked away from a Jake Plummer game and thought to myself, "WOW Jake Plummer put this team on his back and torched up the defence single handedly!" But I have said that about many other QB's...

ok I'll calm down now... :cool: