Skins may be interested in Rosen

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Reports out there saying Washington may be interested in trading for Rosen if he becomes available. I imagine they'd offer their 2nd rounder?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ve been calling this one for weeks. He’s a great fit for Gruden’s offense. I’d be shocked if we got their 1st though. I’d be very happy with their second.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ve been calling this one for weeks. He’s a great fit for Gruden’s offense. I’d be shocked if we got their 1st though. I’d be very happy with their second.

I wouldn't be happy with a second round pick and a $8m CAP hit.

And there will be a QB available at #15.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a proponent of the Cardinals trading Rosen. I'd keep Rosen even if they drafted Murray and let them battle it out.

However, if they did trade Rosen is there a way to avoid the $8 million CAP hit such as another team sending a player back?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
reports were basically PFT speculating that Rosen would be a low cost, young solution to WAshingtons QB problem

curious that PFT wonders if #15 overall would be enough

also: the cap hit to the Cards on a Rosen trade would be $4mm in 2019

Last edited:

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you draft Murray, you also keep Rosen until you know who is best. I am not sure which is best but the importance of a Quarterback in today's NFL warrants it. We could trade one or the other of them later.

And Rosen is worth a 1st round pick, and not the bottom of the first round.

WickedKoolFan

Veteran
Reaction score
It's also being reported the Raiders are shopping Carr. Which would indicate they'd have interest in AZ's #1 overall pick.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
reports were basically PFT speculating that Rosen would be a low cost, young solution to WAshingtons QB problem

curious that PFT wonders if #15 overall would be enough

also: the cap hit to the Cards on a Rosen trade would be $4mm in 2019

Everyone has said it would be 8 million? Was that false info?

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Gambo speculated from a NFL source that no team would offer a #1 for Rosen and at best they could hope for is a late second. If that is true then trade speculation revolving around Rosen should end.

I honestly think ARZ is hyping up the possibility of taking Murray in order to entice a bidding war for #1. At least I hope that is the case. I agree with whomever said he fascination with Murray going #1 is crazy when Haskins looks like a better fit for the NFL and had arguably just a good a season statistically as Murray.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson