Simmons on the Suns

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Originally posted by elindholm
Isn't this Adonal Foyle?
And he is still not a starting C.

But Foyle certainly could be a starter, especially on a team that doesn't need him to score much. He played 20+ minutes per game and was more likely to be on the floor in the fourth quarter than Dampier.

I would love to have Foyle on the Suns, but I don't see how it could happen.
I completely agree, I was just wondering why isn't he a starter in GSW.

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbeecham
Is Foyle really as active as Voshkul? I haven't watched him play much, but he seems like a bruiser more than an energy guy and hustles for loose balls and rebounds and occasionally scores some points on put backs and layups. I also don't remember Foyle being very quick or agile and I think little Jake has those qualities for a center.
Foyle is even more active and agile than Voskuhl.
Plus he is more athletic what shows also in his rebounding and shotblocking numbers.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Is Foyle really as active as Voshkul? I haven't watched him play much, but he seems like a bruiser more than an energy guy and hustles for loose balls and rebounds and occasionally scores some points on put backs and layups.

From what I have seen of Foyle, I agree with you -- he isn't as quick on his feet, and I think he's more of a bruiser. He can run the floor, though, and he's certainly more athletic than Tsakalidis, Williams, or Gugliotta. He's also a better shot-blocking presence than anyone currently on the Suns.

I completely agree, I was just wondering why isn't he a starter in GSW.

Dampier's not a bad player either, but other than that, I don't know. By the way sometimes Dampier and Foyle are on the floor at the same time, but I've only seen that a couple of times.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Foyle would be nice, but I don't think he's a free agent. The Phoenix Suns would have to make a trade with Golden State to get him.

He also has a nice ten foot jumper that surprises people

Joe