SHOW YOUR TATS! (KoC Tribute) AKA Tim Minnick

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as God (and King sitting next to him) as my witness, when we score our first TD, I will scream out K... O... C! And then just nod my head when people look at me like I'm crazy, considering at that point it will be Hawks 23-7 and I'll be wearing my Cardinals Tear T-Shirt that says "I'm a loser" on it.

Come on Cards - do the King proud tomorrow. Kick some freaking Hagass!

Miss ya King.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just realized that we're going to win tomorrow and King's gonna be the reason why. Now, I don't know if all y'all believe in a heaven, but I do and I believe King is up there and I'm sure God that when God pulled his usual "watch how I'm gonna screw the Cards this week" he forgot that he had one of it's biggest and most boisterous fans living up in that big penthouse in the sky with him. I can just imagine King giving God such an earful that out of sheer fright - yes, God is afraid of the King - God will find someway somehow to allow us to reign supreme against the Hawks, as pennance for the King.

Now, some of you may read this and believe I'm being a big-time jerk and demeaning what happened to King, but it's just the opposite. I don't believe the spirit dies and I just can't imagine King isn't somewhere in this whole-shebang not watching the Cards and Sunday and reigning a torrent of crap upon whoever it is up there who likes to have wayyyyyyy too much fun with us and our boys. So, while up in heaven, give 'em hell King! Love ya dude! You are sorely missed.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
At the extreme SE corner of the great lawn is our spot,I will have them in the manilla envelope they came in.Grab some if your in the area.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since Lot F is pretty much being taken care of by O's group & Donald & abomb, I'll be trying to pass out as many of mine when I head over to the Blue Lot to deliver my chili to Mr. Spoiled LV Police Officer. (aka Shane)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thank you KOC. You are truly the King and I know you gave God the stare down before that last Seattle fumble.

Love ya brother!

LET'S GO CARDS!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
even in death, LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheers from the King on todays win..

:cheers:

Attachments

• bac5.jpg
    bac5.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 193

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I was at work today at about 2:13 pm some dude at my work starting singing Ole Ole just out the blue.. I looked at the clock and knew it was about the time it was set up to be sung at the stadium.. Got chills as I took it as a sign it was happenening even though I was unable to be there..

The KING BABY!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some of these left over...probably a hundred or so....PM me a mailing address and let me know how many you want.

We handed out a TON of them and I saw some of the people put them on.

Hail to the King!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks King. I know that was all you today Big Guy!

All hail the King!

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I roamed the parking lot, passing out about 400 of them little suckers to tailgaters before the game. Some people were really apprehensive when I approached, some wanted to donate money, but everyone was pretty good about it.

Not getting the chant going sucked. But the paying sponsors got the volume cranked up for the 2-minute warning ads.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
My entire crew which included 6 kids all were sporting the KoC tat! I gave out about 40-50 in my area of the West Preferred parking lot. We had a pretty decent tailgate going and everyone around us was great!!

I was bummed that we were the only people in our section (102) who were wearing the tatoo...

Reaction score
I was doing the chant in my section, of course no one else could hear me!

But it's just like anything else... We've got to train and bring the noobs, i.e. -bandwagoners, along slowly. If AFSN all continues to do the OLE every 2:00 warning in a couple of years the entire stadium will be doing it!

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why not every two minute warning all season? :shrug:

Let's start a new tradition unique to UoP in Tim's honor.

Anyone on here got an in with the Cards front office? Why can't we get them to play the Ole, Ole song at a certain time every game and get the whole crowd singing it. It could become our signature song and what we do instead of the tomahawk chop.

Reaction score
Anyone on here got an in with the Cards front office? Why can't we get them to play the Ole, Ole song at a certain time every game and get the whole crowd singing it. It could become our signature song and what we do instead of the tomahawk chop.
Calling Jim O., calling Jim O. :help:

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking this morning that it would be AWESOME of the Cardinals to make the 2 minute warning a moment for Cards fans that are no longer with us. People could submit pics or names or something & have them on the jumbotron at that time. I think it would be something unique that would make the Cards stand out in the league as a team that really appreciates their fans.

Just a random thought I had this a.m...

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score

Probably because there are corporations that pay big money to get their promos played during the TV timeouts on the field.

Plus there may be licensing issues for the use of the song.

If this chant ever gets started, it'll get started by the fans in the stands with no help from the org.

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Tat Pics

Tailgate Tatoo Pic's
In the following order:

RedRob, Cardinal Cheerleader and Bro
Amy (my wife)
Crazy Evelyn (first NFL Game!)
Bruce (if he had an ASFN name it would be LibbyB)
And finally crazy Ricky - makes the best moonshine around (no joke)

Attachments

• Brothers Tatoo.jpg
    Brothers Tatoo.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Amy.jpg
    Amy.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 143
  • Evelyn.jpg
    Evelyn.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Bruce.jpg
    Bruce.jpg