SHOW YOUR TATS! (KoC Tribute) AKA Tim Minnick

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to read the article right now. Thanks for the post.

Also, any chance of possibly registering under your own name...?

Mike

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to think of Tim a lot this year.

The Black River is also my favorite spot to fish. I love it.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to the Black River a few times I think. Grazing cattle wandering though campsites, and wearing the same clothes for four days after forgetting my bag. Good times. Excellent article.

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to be able to archery hunt for elk on the reservation last year (not the trophy tags which run $30k). Spent two weeks on the reservation. Absolutely loved it. Saw more bear than elk; one black bear decided to rampage my camper - $1600 worth of damage:sad:

The Black River is amazing!!!

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Ok, Djaughe has the tribute tats in, but he's slammed at work and asked me to kind of get things rolling.

The question now is one of logistics, ie. how to get them out to people before the Cards Seahawks game to pass them out while tailgating and such.

I have the benefit of free postage through my work, so I was thinking of simply mailing a block of the tribute tats to folks willing to pass them out while tailgating and generating some "buzz" for the chant during the two-minute warning.

So, if you are interested in helping get this show on the road, so to speak, PM me a mailing address that I can use to send you a block of tribute tats.

Cardiholic

Registered
Reaction score
For some reason when I click on the link I get the wrong article. I get :
"Fistful of Scenery
Hoodoos, cinder cones, weird formations—even
Clint Eastwood—await on Red Mountain Trail
by Janet Webb Farnsworth"

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, Djaughe has the tribute tats in, but he's slammed at work and asked me to kind of get things rolling.

The question now is one of logistics, ie. how to get them out to people before the Cards Seahawks game to pass them out while tailgating and such.

I have the benefit of free postage through my work, so I was thinking of simply mailing a block of the tribute tats to folks willing to pass them out while tailgating and generating some "buzz" for the chant during the two-minute warning.

So, if you are interested in helping get this show on the road, so to speak, PM me a mailing address that I can use to send you a block of tribute tats.

Is the stadium going to play the song?

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way...

Here's a picture of the tribute tat:

attachment.php

And a link to the tribute video Djaughe made amd posted on YouTube:

KingofCards Tribute

Ken, do you think a red X is really appropriate.;)

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Brian,
Very cool article. Tim was a special guy and someone we all enjoyed communicating with on this board. Here's to the Cardinals making him proud in 2007!

Respectfully,
Tim in NJ

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Distributing KOC temporary tattoos.

Sunday we pay tribute to the King Of Cards.
I know a lot of people have the temporary tattoos to give out. Those that do not and want some here is my plan to give them out.
I have hundreds and I want to make sure I don't leave the game with any left.
I will be tailgating in the southeast corner of Lot F with Bleedingred and others look for the Red Heat Wrecking Crew sign.
If you wnat some tats plaese stop by and grab a handful and give them out to your freinds.
I also plan on being in the Wall of Famers, smoking area right outside of Section 122 before the game, approximately twelve fifteen until right before the game starts.
I will be wearing a 76 jersey with Deuce on the back with a white Cardinals hat on. Look for the old fat guy with that jersey.
If you want to get a hold of me PM me and I will give you my cell#.

Does anyone else have plans on how to distribute their tats?

Let's make this a special day.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Donald and I have a giant envelope and will make sure all of them are handed out and everyone is told about Tim.

Dont forget the Ole chant at 2:00 warning. Maybe this will become what our stadium is known for.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
koc will be remembered in socal. my plan is plant as many of these jobbers on hot ladies as i can find and take pics for y'all.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I think that is right. Maybe we should do both 2:00 warnings to be safe. :thumbup:

Why not every two minute warning all season? :shrug:

Let's start a new tradition unique to UoP in Tim's honor.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I'm going to guzzle one Budweiser Select for every 100 I pass out...I'm gonna be blitzed by gametime!