Should we take a QB with a 3rd round pick?

Reaction score
With Blough penciled in as the starter until KM comes back, should we take a flyer in the 3rd? Maybe a guy like Jaren Hall or Dorian Thompson-Robinson? Just a thought.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don't know why you're saying Blough is penciled in as the starter, it's much more likely that McCoy or Driskel will get the nod.

Anyways, it depends if we can move back and get some more picks in the 2nd. Let's not waste draft capital on the position that high. Especially because in 2024 we could realistically be looking at taking a rookie QB in the top 1-3 picks, and that'd waste a 3rd round pick.

If we pick up some additional assets though, I'm not against it, and would be interested in Stetson Bennett.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know why you're saying Blough is penciled in as the starter, it's much more likely that McCoy or Driskel will get the nod.

Anyways, it depends if we can move back and get some more picks in the 2nd. Let's not waste draft capital on the position that high. Especially because in 2024 we could realistically be looking at taking a rookie QB in the top 1-3 picks, and that'd waste a 3rd round pick.

If we pick up some additional assets though, I'm not against it, and would be interested in Stetson Bennett.
No, it's much more likely Murray starts from Week 1 actually.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
No. We want to lose next year. Kyler will be back at some point. Next year's draft could be epic!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No, and hell no. I’m fine with taking a developmental QB with Murray’s skill set VERY late, but even that is a stretch.
I would in later rounds. I would also look for someone whose skill set is close to Kyler. Not a stretch at all. good drafting

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
History says our backup is going to play at some point. Blough? I guess...
You know the old saying…if your starting QB is out for the year you’re most likely done. Nine & 1/2 times out of 10 it’s reality

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Gerald McCoy is retiring. And yea I would take a QB in case Kyler gets injured again. If Kyler gets hurt you have a good backup, if he doesn’t then go the Patriot way and trade him down the road.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Gerald McCoy is retiring. And yea I would take a QB in case Kyler gets injured again. If Kyler gets hurt you have a good backup, if he doesn’t then go the Patriot way and trade him down the road.
Gerald McCoy did retire, but I think you are thinking of Colt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn