Should we give our Cardinals some grace?

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
After watching the game a 2nd time it's clear, only Budda, Murphy and maybe Simmons would start for another team. We are in big trouble defensively. Murray looks fn scared. Play calling looks fn lame. We need to run more mesh and less fn button hooks. Dortch looks like a solid #3.
Yeah people think that JJ coming back is going to propel this defense from not being a bottom 5 D. This is NOT JJ in his prime here folks . Will he help? Sure but this defense has a severe lack of overall talent . And the offense ? Won’t be as bad as the D but we will be lucky to be .500 ball club with this schedule . SK is content with mediocrity , they all got paid.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After last year’s complete and utter meltdown, this team really doesn’t deserve any type of grace.

Much less after continuing last year’s humiliating end to the season by trying to top it in Week 1 of the next season.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Not after reading some of the post game comments from the idiot twins KK and KM.

“I think it was good for us for this to happen to us.”

This was one of Kyler’s comments yesterday.

Uh.. this team needed a wake up call… in Week 1… against one of the best teams in the league… AFTER THEIR CRAPTACULAR COLLAPSE LAST YEAR?

Who the F do any of these guys on this team think they are in this league?

Also, Kliff says there wasn’t a sense of urgency last week in practice… going into Week 1… against the Best team in the league… COMING OFF A CRAPTACULAR COLLAPSE LAST YEAR?

There is ZERO leadership on this team.
Yeah they don't get it. I gave them the benefit of the doubt because they basically used last offseasons playbook this offseason, and it worked last offseason.

It doesn't look like it worked this offseason though.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After last year’s complete and utter meltdown, this team really doesn’t deserve any type of grace.

Much less after continuing last year’s humiliating end to the season by trying to top it in Week 1 of the next season.
Sounds like they are admitting that they didn't put the extra work and preparation in the offseason which a lot of us have been calling them out on

Sad that we put more effort into this team than they so it seems

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
i'll give them some grace for having the most starters out of any team in the NFL in game one. Yes, some players stunk it up yesterday, especially Simmoms but until I see a full squad on the field I'll reserve judgement on this teams capabilities.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We will see. If they win next Sunday, it will be good. If not, oh man

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, what's the alternative? How many of you are really, truthfully, going to stop watching the games? Cancel your season tickets (other than the one above)?

"The Cardinals get NO GRACE from me!!! What time's kickoff again?"

I'm still coming over for the Charger game.... if only because my wife told me she wants to see Herbert up close in tight pants.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah people think that JJ coming back is going to propel this defense from not being a bottom 5 D. This is NOT JJ in his prime here folks . Will he help? Sure but this defense has a severe lack of overall talent . And the offense ? Won’t be as bad as the D but we will be lucky to be .500 ball club with this schedule . SK is content with mediocrity , they all got paid.

Don’t forget Mullin’s bro we’re going to propel into top 10

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Noooo cards players are professional athletes who get paid millions if u get that amount of money to play a pro sport u better damn well motivated to play up to contract expectations......

Really wishing and praying we see a different cards def and more offense explosion on sun vs Vegas raiders

Murray I think is better than carr and he can win this gm just show some dang heart leadership kyler!!! Goooo talk to teammates during a blowout don't sit and cry by yourself your the freaking franchise qb!!!!! And kliff kliff is kliff soooo

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
Grace? No way. They played like the 98-pound weakling going against the school bully. In my opinion, they don’t have the talent to improve to the level of consistently winning games, or being competitive.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

This 1000%! If anything there should be a flamethrower held to them. KK had the whole offseason to get ready for one game and they looked like they had never played in the system before and this is year 4 in the system. This team looked lost.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I mean. I think they’re called “last rites.”

It’s okay you’re confused. You’re prolly Episcopalian or something.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
If they showed up and tried to make it a game maybe. But that was flat out garbage.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Poor preparation=poor coaching. Poor practicing=poor performance. Both=blowout. #BLOWCITY

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I'd love to hear what all of you giving the team no grace plan to do with all of the extra time you'll have not posting on this forum or watching the games anymore. No grace means no grace, dang it!!!