Shane/Beaver - please read.

Djaughe

Reaction score
Looking at the season - I recognize its no fun to invest money into dots to see them as backups.

Rex Rawhead DE....25.4 plays/game
Yurazz Ismine DE....29.6 plays/game

I'm DCing for both the Raiders and the Clerks - so you'll know the AI tactics will be solid.

IF you ask my opinion - the neediest team would be the Clerks because they need the help on the dline.

Sure we need to see what league restrictions will be on player levels - but I think you'll guys qualify for them.

Also Beaver - I love to have ****** Miller SS hang out on ST for the Maori. But I also recognize he costs money and you'd probably want to retire him.

Hit me with comments folks.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I keep thinking this says "shave/beaver"

I have issues :|

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at the season - I recognize its no fun to invest money into dots to see them as backups.

Rex Rawhead DE....25.4 plays/game
Yurazz Ismine DE....29.6 plays/game

I'm DCing for both the Raiders and the Clerks - so you'll know the AI tactics will be solid.

IF you ask my opinion - the neediest team would be the Clerks because they need the help on the dline.

Sure we need to see what league restrictions will be on player levels - but I think you'll guys qualify for them.

Also Beaver - I love to have ****** Miller SS hang out on ST for the Maori. But I also recognize he costs money and you'd probably want to retire him.

Hit me with comments folks.

Im cool with going to the clerks Jug.

OP
OP
D

Djaughe

Reaction score
Cool we'll get them done.

Beaver - ******'s been awesome for the maori. We'll retire his number.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn