Seriously wth is going on???

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Teams are bringing their A-game against the Cards and the Cards aren’t responding? The NFL has figured out how to beat Kyler Murray this year? Is he playing hurt? Cause he isn’t as explosive or nifty as he was in the first seven games. Hes also holding on to the ball too long and making errant reads. Defenses has adapted too. He doesn’t have a zip on the ball like earlier this year. This game is what breaks a team. I don’t see them winning another game.

With all that being said, Wentz really won’t have to throw it at on Christmas the way this team has been playing.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We will need safety help to have a chance to somewhat contain Taylor. Make Wentz beat you. Although we can’t tackle either so I really don’t know how we win.

OP
OP
Vacard

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We will need safety help to have a chance to somewhat contain Taylor. Make Wentz beat you. Although we can’t tackle either so I really don’t know how we win.
We won’t.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Teams are bringing their A-game against the Cards and the Cards aren’t responding? The NFL has figured out how to beat Kyler Murray this year? Is he playing hurt? Cause he isn’t as explosive or nifty as he was in the first seven games. Hes also holding on to the ball too long and making errant reads. Defenses has adapted too. He doesn’t have a zip on the ball like earlier this year. This game is what breaks a team. I don’t see them winning another game.

With all that being said, Wentz really won’t have to throw it at on Christmas the way this team has been playing.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Reactions: PJ1

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have drafted terribly for years and constantly try to plug the holes with aging, injury-prone vets. Works for a while, but rarely for a full season.

There are other reasons, but I believe that is the core problem.

It’s definitely a problem.

Also spending lavishly on those vets... who are incredibly injury prone.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

I think part of it is our "turnover luck" has run out, and part of that is because we're not getting home to the opposing QB. That's maybe number one and two. Turnovers and pass rush.

Part of it is K1 has been really shaky the last two games. Of all the problems, that's the one that is most likely to fix itself.

Part of it is our run defense is a little weak. Not as bad as some are saying, but it's an issue.

Part of it is K2 outthinks himself? Or something is going on with the playing calling in some games.

Part of is that our Oline is not very good as a whole in terms of pass-blocking. Run-blocking, not bad. Pass blocking, K1 doesn't have many clean pockets.

Part of it is that DHop and JJ are out.

We're a mess right now. I think the only unit that you can look at and say it's a strength is our RB Corp, and I think our only hope against Indy is to lean on Edmonds and Conner.

OP
OP
Vacard

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Look at him. Is he even listed on the injury report in anyway? He not hurt. Quit trying to make excuses for him.
Yeah I looked at him….not as fast as he was, not as elusive as he was, no zip on the ball. Somethings not right and he doesn’t have to be on the injury report to be hurt.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Wentz is going to have close to 40 yards rushing with our mentally overloaded LBs

OP
OP
Vacard

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Also I think a lot of y’all can’t wait for KM to mess up. When he does good it’s meh “that’s what he’s suppose To do” and when he does bad it’s his draft status and “not playing up to his expectations”…gtfoh

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think part of it is our "turnover luck" has run out, and part of that is because we're not getting home to the opposing QB. That's maybe number one and two. Turnovers and pass rush.

Part of it is K1 has been really shaky the last two games. Of all the problems, that's the one that is most likely to fix itself.
There’s no evidence at the NFL level that this is true right now. He wasn’t good down the stretch last season after a hot start and he’s trending down again in the same way.

4 chances to make the playoffs. 0-4. All with putrid performances against teams that either were atrocious and playing third stringers (Detroit), really bad with third stringers at home (Niners last year), a team with their third string QB and multiple injuries (Rams last year) or a Covid ravaged team who had gotten the crap beat out of them by anyone with a pulse (Rams this year).

It’s put up or shut up time for a talent as “transcendent” as Kyler.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Budda forgetting how to form tackle and banging into him won't help matters and Thompson cannot tackle everyone when he's bailing out our LBs

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
There’s no evidence at the NFL level that this is true right now. He wasn’t good down the stretch last season after a hot start and he’s trending down again in the same way.

4 chances to make the playoffs. 0-4. All with putrid performances against teams that either were atrocious and playing third stringers (Detroit), really bad with third stringers at home (Niners last year), a team with their third string QB and multiple injuries (Rams last year) or a Covid ravaged team who had gotten the crap beat out of them by anyone with a pulse (Rams this year).

It’s put up or shut up time for a talent as “transcendent” as Kyler.

You might be right, but last year he was hurt down the stretch, this year he's healthy. That's the variable that I'm relying on.

He's played poorly the last two games. This one of his worst performances as a pro. But he's too talented to hold down for an extended stretch when he's healthy. Give you the last word if you want it cheese.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I don’t think the issue is Murray at all.

to me it’s the line of scrimmage, on both sides.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might be right, but last year he was hurt down the stretch, this year he's healthy. That's the variable that I'm relying on.

He's played poorly the last two games. This one of his worst performances as a pro. But he's too talented to hold down for an extended stretch when he's healthy. Give you the last word if you want it cheese.
Trust me dude... I DESPERATELY want to be wrong.

I was REALLY looking forward to going to a playoff game this season. Haven’t been to a game in two years because of Covid and my Mom but was willing to do the one day drive in and back to LA and not put my mom in danger for one playoff game.

And I don’t buy the “he was hurt last year”. He looked completely fine against Philly last year the game before we played the Niners. Was running and throwing like he did early in the season. Then just fell flat on his face the next week.