Semi-Finals here we come!

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
After being up for what seems like 48 hours and spending a good portion of that time on a bus to LA and back and making it to work on time this morning --- I am happy to say that we DID indeed get past the Avengers to advance to the Semi-finals.

LA QB Tony Graziani completed 23 of 37 passes for 361 yards and six touchdowns and threw one interception for Los Angeles, which is 0-5 against Arizona at Staples Center.

[Side Note: Staples Center is NOT a fan friendly place, not even for their home teams and it is too quiet in there for arena football.]

The Rattlers, who have won eight of their last nine games, took the lead for good with just over a minute left in the third quarter when Bonner’s touchdown pass to Hunkie Cooper put AZ ahead 41-35.

Arizona scored again on the kickoff when Hunkie recovered an LA return fumbled in the end zone for a touchdown. Arizona set a franchise playoff record for points, the previous mark was set last Sunday in the 69-26 victory over Las Vegas.

Next Up? San Jose. It will be a rematch of last season’s ArenaBowl. Rattler fans look forward to erasing the taste of last year's defeat. Once again this promises to be Arenaball at it's finest.

Does anyone know the way to San Jose? (Sorry I'm really tired and couldn't resist.)

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Take I-8 west?

This should be a great game. I have a 20 on it from a saber fan. I get more into arena football every year!

Good luck to us!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard