College football semi finals

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What a couple of enjoyable, exciting games yesterday. Those are the only two games of college ball that I have seen this year since I dropped dtv back in February. I only got the chance to watch them because I'm up in (outside) of Seattle visiting my daughter and two grandchildren. Fun games!!

So, I don't know if I will get to watch the Cardinals today. She has Xfinity. So, we'll see.

I was kinda pulling for Michigan because of the Harbaugh talk around here, but, I normally pull for the underdog, so, it doesn't kill me that TCU won.

As for the second game, I was again pulling for the U-dog, OSU, mainly since Georgia won it all last year. Feel bad for the kicker.

I think I will be pulling for the underdog again in the championship game.

wagonmound464

Rookie
Reaction score
I totally enjoyed both games yesterday,,,as I was pulling for TCU and Georgia teams as I dislike both Mich and the Bucknuts
football teams. It was awesome watching high scoring games after watching the Cardinals this season [3 an out > punt].

For the championship game I figure the 'Dawgs will be favored over the 'Frogs, but I will be pulling for TCU.
May the best team win and hoping for an exciting game.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Both great games! I was pulling TCU and OSU. I’ll be pulling for TCU in the championship game.

I’m pulling for Duggan - seems like the guy is a winner the way he wills his team to succeed.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Two of the best games ever. This whole bowl season has been wonderful. I love college football even more than pro. It's a great way to check out all the top prospects in the draft.

I was on some Michigan forums last night and the fans all seem to think they got screwed by the refs a couple times. I am not sure which they are talking about, but guess that is usual when a team gets upset that its fans fine some excuse.

Last edited:

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
I was on some Michigan forums last night and the fans all seem to think they got screwed by the refs a couple times. I am not sure which they are talking about, but guess that is usual when a team gets upset that its fans fine some excuse.
A touchdown they said wasn't and a targeting that wasn't called, if I remember correctly

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
TCU win was best bowl game I can ever recall.
Right up there with the Boise St/Okla Fiesta Bowl a few years back. And TOSU/Geo was not far behind. To get them 2 games back to back is pretty awesome.

The Tulane/USC game was the most unusual comeback ending I can ever remember. Down 15 with about 4 minutes left, so will need a 2 point conversion to tie. Instead get a safety following 1st TD, 2 points and get the ball back, and then history is made with longish drive with no T.Os., and final winning TD is ruled incomplete, until replay over rules the call with 9 seconds left.

There were a couple more similar this bowl season. Hard to complain about there being too many bowl games. I loved them all, and am glad I lived long enough to see them.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard