Selling tickets on cards site, how?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having an issue trying to offer our season tickets up for sale for some upcoming games. Does anyone know how this process works now days?

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Normally, if you are on the Cardinals app, you just select the game and there is a "sell" or "send" button. The sell option posts them on the NFL ticket exchange and you can designate the price, etc...

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I got tickets when they play the Browns. I am excited. My wife is Cleveland born and raised and never been Browns stadium old or new. Hopefully Kyler will be 2-0 against Baker

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Normally, if you are on the Cardinals app, you just select the game and there is a "sell" or "send" button. The sell option posts them on the NFL ticket exchange and you can designate the price, etc...
Yeah, I'm not seeing that option.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what I see...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210804-012745_Cardinals.jpg
    Screenshot_20210804-012745_Cardinals.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 5

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I somehow gotta scrape up 7-8 tix for the Colts on Christmas day. Don't need them all together so that should help. I'm bringing kids/grandkids for the holidays. Need to get some Suns tix too

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I somehow gotta scrape up 7-8 tix for the Colts on Christmas day. Don't need them all together so that should help. I'm bringing kids/grandkids for the holidays. Need to get some Suns tix too

Let me know. I have my 2 tix. I doubt I will be able to go to Christmas game due to the holidays with the family.
I will confirm to be sure if you are interested. I know my wife had mentioned to a couple of our Phx friends about the tix.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in, for sure... I'll pm you