Season ticket thread…..Cardinals season tickets prices rise 25% next season!

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ticket office finally sent out a follow up email extending the deposit due date by a week. I was wondering how long before they reached out again. I'm sure quite a few people didn't pay by first deadline.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
The Battlehawks have eased my Cardinals pain this off-season. Haven’t thought about the cardinals off-season at all.

I still get ST renewal calls and with so many apparently noping out I suspect I’ll get a renewal call soon.

OP
OP
gmabel830

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Got an email that they are canceling my tickets on Monday if I don’t renew (which I’m not). I got one call from the Big Red Service team with a reminder about it - honestly shocked my ticket rep never called me directly. Might be an indication of number of seats not being renewed this year.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those that are not renewing, don’t let these deadlines pass thinking the Cards are going to cancel your tickets for you. They still renewed my tickets a few days before the first preseason game 2021 after the final deadline. I was still able to cancel by calling immediately, but I wouldn’t take these deadlines seriously.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Got an email that they are canceling my tickets on Monday if I don’t renew (which I’m not). I got one call from the Big Red Service team with a reminder about it - honestly shocked my ticket rep never called me directly. Might be an indication of number of seats not being renewed this year.
Weird that I never got a secondary email about Monday. I did get a message from the Big Red Service team saying they extended the deposit deadline to 31st (today).
This is the most unhappy I have been about the direction of the team and on field product. However, we are still leaning towards renewing.
Mainly because our trips to Phx in the fall is more about family time. Sure we could just go Phx, but we still love the gameday environment. Although, I have seriously considered just posting most of my tickets on the exchange and try to make as much money from opposing teams fans as possible this year. Especially since the team seems to be taking the same uninspired approach to the offseason.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a call this morning but was busy and didnt answer. They left a message telling me how I can still make payment and they hope I do.

But life.... I have fairly significant home repair that will cost a little more than the tickets. Not going to happen more than ever.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose