Season Finale: Suns @ Kings 4-11-17

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns finish the season on Tuesday night versus the Kings. Game time is slated for 7:30 p.m. Arizona time.

From a Doug Haller article at azcentral dated 4-10-17.

Phoenix update: The Suns (24-57) have won two in a row but still have the Western Conference's worst record. Guard Devin Booker (22.1 ppg) said after Sunday's win that he plans to play Tuesday, but don't be surprised if he doesn't play much, or even at all. Rookie forward Marquese Chriss suffered a knee contusion in Sunday's win but said he is fine.

It's been a long season. Time to wrap it up and look forward to next season.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...andler-face-uncertain-suns-futures/100286818/

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Might as well get my last tank talk in...

SUNS LOSE

LOSE SUNS

:titanic:

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Lakers last game is at Golden State and it looks like GS is not resting their starters for that game so a sure loss.

It all comes down to tonight.

Lakers will tank against New Orleans who are resting their stars also but have almost nothing to gain from tanking.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we lose and get the #2 spot we can still miss out in the lottery, but we must keep faith in statistics and not superstition.

Agreed. It's all about hoping the odds work out in your favor.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we lose and get the #2 spot we can still miss out in the lottery, but we must keep faith in statistics and not superstition.

Wow. You nailed it.

We can only do our best ..or worst....whatever.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
And dont play Williams. Play Lenny the entire game if he doesnt foul out first. That should guarantee a sure win.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty awesome that the Suns' rookie second round pick has made enough of an impact that the idea of sitting him to keep him from taking over a game makes sense to me.

Agreed. It says a lot about Ulis. Let Price be the PG tonight. ;)

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

I know dude, I'm so worried about this. Given our terrible luck in these situations, who wants to bet that regardless of where we finish, the ping pong balls drop us down to 5 lol.....

But like you said lets not worry about that yet.

Another thing to celebrate is this is most likely, HOPEFULLY, the last time BK wears a Suns uni. That's as good as making the playoffs. Tho tonight might be my last opportunity to yell at the TV: $$*#*#* Brandon Knight!!!!

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The big thing about locking up 2 is the odds are greatly stacked against how far you can slide. 88% chance the pick is top 4, if you are 3 the odds are 70% you are in top 4.

It's not an exaggeration to say this game could have franchise altering implications, everything has to be done to lose.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Probably been said before but need to reiterate that the Lakers being at number 3 also increases the odds that they lose the pick to the Sixers. Talk about a win win scenario for the Suns.