Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 11-6-22

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who was the gunner who ran past the punt returner after he'd called for a fair catch so that he was in no position to recover the fumble?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Eh, I’d still go EDGE/Pass-Rusher in the first.

There’s something there with Cam Thomas, but I don’t think I’ll ever see it with Myjai. Need an Alpha there. But if Myjai were to blossom, that would be great.

Now, I’m Center in Round Two & RT with one of our 3rd round picks(or flip them around).
If we go edge or cb in round 1 I’m going OL with entire rest of the draft.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Well the defense knows exactly where to find him. Pocket never moves and if Kyler ever goes under center 99.99% of the time it’s a run.
Kyler doesn’t scare defenses anymore. Big deal if he breaks out of the pocket a couple of times a game. Take away his flanks, panic sets in , play over most of the time.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A 42% pressure rate is absolutely insane. I honestly think that's higher than anything we've seen in Arizona. You can't be successful that way, it's impossible.

Jurecki is wrong. Kyler had a 65% pressure rate in game 1 this year.

Here's the problem. People can't say Kyler was bad because he had a 45% pressure rate when he was equally as bad in the games he had a 9.7% pressure rate (Rams loss) or an 11.1% pressure rate (Eagles loss) or 11.4% pressure rate (First Seahawks loss) or a 17.3% pressure rate (Vikings loss).

He's sucked in every game no matter what the pressure rate has been. In those 4 games above with low pressure he had a YPA of 5.5.

So it's simply no excuse.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jurecki is wrong. Kyler had a 65% pressure rate in game 1 this year.

Here's the problem. People can't say Kyler was bad because he had a 45% pressure rate when he was equally as bad in the games he had a 9.7% pressure rate (Rams loss) or an 11.1% pressure rate (Eagles loss) or 11.4% pressure rate (First Seahawks loss) or a 17.3% pressure rate (Vikings loss).

He's sucked in every game no matter what the pressure rate has been. In those 4 games above with low pressure he had a YPA of 5.5.

So it's simply no excuse.
Brit, even when people agree with you, you tie yourself up in knots trying to explain how bad Kyler is. We know. The fact is no quarterback can be successful with a pressure rate of 40%+ (Joe burrow last year and maybe the Steelers in their SB win against us are exceptions).

I don't care if he played equally bad in games he wasn't pressured as much. What does that even have to do with anything? So you can say he's worse than we think? I'm starting to seriously wonder what your issue is specifically. Our line sucks ass. In fact our team, our coach, and our GM are garbage. Just admit that. It doesn't mean you're wrong, don't worry, it'll be okay.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose