Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 11-6-22

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d like to say the sorry offense was because the o-line was missing 3 players because of injuries. I’d like to say that, but I just don’t believe that’s the reason the Cards lost. They lost because of the head coach can’t coach offense, the defensive coach is suspect, the GM doesn’t have a clue how to put a team together. The QB is so immature that he is leagues away from being a leader. And he’s too short to see routes developing over the middle. The whole lot of them should be fired. There is some talent on the team — I hesitate to say there’s a lot — so the team should be playing better.

Too many bosses and not enough players.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fair enough but for most games this season that D has kept us in games and apparently that was the weakest link. It’s clearly not. If we had a capable offence we would be winning games
They kept as were? If they could have stopped the O in the last 2 drives, we would have had a chance, so we didn't at all.

This team is all over the place pathetic. ST makes big mistakes, not generating anything and with the Kicker debacle back when Prater was injured they were the worst of the league

The D isn't good, we have some really good players, but our D system is something that doesn't work 90% of the time. As soon as someone figures something out, we can't stop it for the rest of the game.

And our "explosive" O can't get started, they can't run can't throw deep, can't generate TD.

This team has some okayish player, some would maybe say that we are greatly underperforming on all 3 phases.

And today I can understand the guys that say, that if we get Sean Peyton we could be playoff bound, but after today, after this mess and the missing disciplin on all 3 phases ... I can see it...

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just don't see the point right now. With our interior OL we're not going to be good. It's pretty clear Hudson has no interest in playing, Price is awful, Ford is awful, Smith is a 6th round rookie not ready.

So the offense is going to continue to be terrible because Kyler doesn't trust the OL and is so uncomfortable he's playing horribly.

Another game no targets for McBride.

they run the same play over and over on us we stopped it once the entire game
Yes, that rollout play the Rams run that VJ doesn't know how to stop. The OC of Seattle came from the Rams so he knows the VJ defense can't stop it.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They kept as were? If they could have stopped the O in the last 2 drives, we would have had a chance, so we didn't at all.

This team is all over the place pathetic. ST makes big mistakes, not generating anything and with the Kicker debacle back when Prater was injured they were the worst of the league

The D isn't good, we have some really good players, but our D system is something that doesn't work 90% of the time. As soon as someone figures something out, we can't stop it for the rest of the game.

And our "explosive" O can't get started, they can't run can't throw deep, can't generate TD.

This team has some okayish player, some would maybe say that we are greatly underperforming on all 3 phases.

And today I can understand the guys that say, that if we get Sean Peyton we could be playoff bound, but after today, after this mess and the missing disciplin on all 3 phases ... I can see it...
We might as wish wish in our left hand & **** in our right for Sean Payton to see which one fills up first lol. Guarantee it will be the right one because Sean Payton is too smart to work for our bozo GM & owner. Hell, our preseason game he worked the halftime show & mentioned the clause in Kyler's contract. I'm paraphrasing but said something to the effect of "if that needed to be put in there do they even have the right QB"? Sounds like he isn't even sold on Kyler & that would be the deal breaker right there even if the money was right & Bidwill fired Keim. Pipe dream, bona fide not gonna happen. We would probably have a better chance for Ken Dorsey or the Seattle OC Shane Waldron.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
*checks calendar*

College basketball starts tomorrow. Time to deep dive into that full bore

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I just don't see the point right now. With our interior OL we're not going to be good. It's pretty clear Hudson has no interest in playing, Price is awful, Ford is awful, Smith is a 6th round rookie not ready.

So the offense is going to continue to be terrible because Kyler doesn't trust the OL and is so uncomfortable he's playing horribly.

Another game no targets for McBride.

they run the same play over and over on us we stopped it once the entire game
Hopefully this ends the silliness about relying on a 6th and 7th round rookies for the offensive line next season and any silliness about taking anything other than the best offensive lineman in the first round.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard