Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 1-9-2022

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Woeful D what are you watching man? Their D looks twice as good as ours and that D line is no joke!
No kiddin’! Swing gate of an offensive line… go check the stats, several Defensive players just had a career game vs this offensive line.

Kliff - if I never watched another play called and time management game by him I’d be happy. Give me a losing season over this bull crap

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
That’s the difference between a team that really wants it (9ers) and one who doesn’t (us)
Actually… I think our guys “wanted it.” Unfortunately, there is a difference between simply wanting it, and wanting it AND knowing how to execute when it matters most.
Kliff and Kyler just ain’t there… yet?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 9ner's just won in OT which cement's this losing Cardinals franchise. They could have win the division had they won one more game in the last 6 !! They suck. If I were Bidwill I would fire KK tonight !!! What a f'n disaster... Kyler ain't the guy and KK ain't the coach. If it's my team heads would roll.

Enough of you

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pathetic. This team is mentally weak. I am sorry, there was no excuse not to win the division or play this poorly at home this season. That is two years running they played terrible down the stretch of a season.

Nobody is afraid of the Cardinals in the playoffs.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watch this play and watch where the ball is when Simmons turns and runs with the slot WR.

At about the 20 second mark they give you a behind the play look you can see Penny already has the ball but Simmons doesn't know because he's not looking he's turning to run with the WR who if you pay attention doesn't even run a route he doesn't even cross the LOS until Penny is well through the hole that Simmons creates.

Great athlete but he just doesn't seem to have any feel at all. There's a play earlier where Kennard makes a great play to take down Penny, if he doesn't it might have been a TD and guess who blew that play too, Simmons he jumped outside giving Penny the cutback lane. Luckily Kennard saved him there or he would have given up 3 long TD's on blown plays

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This team…what a terrible excuse of a professional club. Just disgraceful how they fell apart this season. You’d think KK would question his late season slides and work to fix them. But no. Let’s face it, the Cards may be the most talented team in the league, but mental toughness they do not have and that’s what’s needed deep into the season. They wilted under the pressure when real champions know they need to step it up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard