SD - Cards Preseason Game onTV

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Subject to change (as always) but DirecTV sked grid suggests several viewing options:

Sat 8/11 at 10 pm EDT - Ch 397 (ABC west coast feed)

Sun 8/12 at 1:00 am - Ch 212 (NFL Network)

Sun 8/12 at 8:00 pm - Ch 686 (FOXSports AZ)

Since the air-times are pretty well spread out, I'll probably record all three - in the hope that at least one of them will air our local Cardinal anncrs (& the blackout gods don't screw us too badly).

If it's like previous seasons, FOXSports-AZ doesn't black out the first preseason game, but will black out the other three games (I think it's contractual thing). Suggest you recheck the air dates early and often.

Are you ready for some (preaseason) football?

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don’t get Arizona preseason games over here ABQ, NM. Probably because I’m out of market.

Willing to listen to the broadcast on the radio, though.:)

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
Subject to change (as always) but DirecTV sked grid suggests several viewing options:

Sat 8/11 at 10 pm EDT - Ch 397 (ABC west coast feed)

Sun 8/12 at 1:00 am - Ch 212 (NFL Network)

Sun 8/12 at 8:00 pm - Ch 686 (FOXSports AZ)

Since the air-times are pretty well spread out, I'll probably record all three - in the hope that at least one of them will air our local Cardinal anncrs (& the blackout gods don't screw us too badly).

If it's like previous seasons, FOXSports-AZ doesn't black out the first preseason game, but will black out the other three games (I think it's contractual thing). Suggest you recheck the air dates early and often.

Are you ready for some (preaseason) football?
For some reason 686 is always blacked out here in Oklahoma for Cardinals preseason. Has happened for years and I'm paying for the premier package.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Live coverage on ABC Channel 7 for those in LA area.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I will scour the interwebs for a live feed.. some 3rd world site will have it.

This is our first season since Jiffy Pop Stadium opened that we don't have season tickets. I've only missed 2 regular season games over the years. Gonna be weird watching home games from home this year.

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
I will scour the interwebs for a live feed.. some 3rd world site will have it.

This is our first season since Jiffy Pop Stadium opened that we don't have season tickets. I've only missed 2 regular season games over the years. Gonna be weird watching home games from home this year.

I have DirecTV but does not look like they will air the game anywhere (I can't access the ABC west coast feed). If you should, um, happen to stumble upon a stream anywhere.....well, you know,.....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson