Saturday Night Live!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did anyone happen to catch SNL this week? Well ASU was featured in the news portion and they killed ASU and made them look ridiculous for not giving Obama an honorary degree. Continued bashing and making fun of ASU for some time check it out if you can, not exactly the way to be making the news their ASU!

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did anyone happen to catch SNL this week? Well ASU was featured in the news portion and they killed ASU and made them look ridiculous for not giving Obama an honorary degree. Continued bashing and making fun of ASU for some time check it out if you can, not exactly the way to be making the news their ASU!

you used the wrong version of "their" there....

Had you attended the GREAT ASU, you would not have made this mistake.... I am truly sorry for your loss and shame...

On a completely unrelated note, just curious, did you attend UofA?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

Had you attended the GREAT ASU, you would not have made this mistake.... I am truly sorry for your loss and shame...

Now that's funny right there!!

:D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:lmao:

:BIM:

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No I did not attend ASU wiseguy, didn't realize the messageboard grammar police were going to bust me for not using a spell check or double check my grammar. No I did not attend any Arizona college thanks! Anyway was just passing it on as they poked fun at them and you seem to be a shining example of what they were making fun of.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I did not attend ASU wiseguy, didn't realize the messageboard grammar police were going to bust me for not using a spell check or double check my grammar. No I did not attend any Arizona college thanks! Anyway was just passing it on as they poked fun at them and you seem to be a shining example of what they were making fun of.

The funny thing is - what ASU did is more meaningful and lasting than any of the universities doling out fake degrees to Obama and other politicians.

The scholarship program named after him will go on and on...the fake degrees will just gather dust somewhere.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If a person such as myself were to get an honorary degree, would I be eligible for a management position at work?

BTW, to add fuel to the fire, most of the electrical engineers where I work went to U of A, and they have such a horrible bias not only to the ones that went to ASU but also to other Universities.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Pretty sure they were making fun of ASU for not giving Obama an honorary degree (a policy they have had for many years), and not ASU grads who go on message boards and correct grammer of those trying to slam their alma mater.... just sayin :D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they were making fun of ASU for not giving Obama an honorary degree (a policy they have had for many years), and not ASU grads who go on message boards and correct grammer of those trying to slam their alma mater.... just sayin :D
grammar.

ASU '93.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
it was a stupid thing for them to do, but the only way that this would be bad press is if anyone with an IQ high enough to get into college still watches SNL