Saric Injury

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Per 36 with his limited sample is HILAROIUS if you are using that as a basis of his play this playoffs. Have you been watching? He has been horribly outmatched most of the playoffs.

I usually don't block people but you just became a prime candidate. We have been here longer than you and we don't troll.
It's like trying to say Crowder was great last night because he posted a +19.

If you watched Crowder last night, he was pretty terrible on offense, and decent on defense. Saric was ok on offense but abysmal on defense all playoffs long.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dario out rest of season. Torn ACL.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Frankly, I sensed he was out for this series regardless.

The interesting thing is that a torn ACL this late means he is likely out NEXT season as well. Can/will the Suns get an injury cap exemption to replace (and hopefully upgrade from) Saric accordingly?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you watched Crowder last night, he was pretty terrible on offense, and decent on defense. Saric was ok on offense but abysmal on defense all playoffs long.
Crowder is one of those guys that even with a bad night offensively he brings a level of toughness, swagger (x-factor) stuff that matters in the playoffs. Check out most NBA Title winners. They almost all have a player like that on the roster. Bridges was playing well so we didn't need his shooting but damn if Crowder doesn't make it easier when he shoots well. I will take his other tangibles though on almost any night if Bridges is on.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Ok then. Explain how you can say Dario has been horrible when every metric says otherwise? Stuff like “Cousins is cooking him” is trolling, just so we are clear.
Nope not trolling at all. I watched pretty much every game.

You're just not capable of arguing against my argument and instead you had to personally attack me. Grow up.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

His per36 is over 14 games and 146 minutes. It’s not a great sample, but it is A sample. It is a much better sample than one game of Crowder +/-.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Crowder is one of those guys that even with a bad night offensively he brings a level of toughness, swagger (x-factor) stuff that matters in the playoffs. Check out most NBA Title winners. They almost all have a player like that on the roster. Bridges was playing well so we didn't need his shooting but damn if Crowder doesn't make it easier when he shoots well. I will take his other tangibles though on almost any night if Bridges is on.
I agree completely. Saric has been the opposite of Crowder. Even when his numbers look decent, he's been bad.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Obviously per36 is a better metric than total stats when dealing with a guy that plays 10mpg. How else do you measure the play?
By looking at his averages. If he shoots 32% in 10mpg, then that is what you are going to get for 10 minutes per game. Looking at per36 might make you feel better but isn't going to change the reality.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nope not trolling at all. I watched pretty much every game.

You're just not capable of arguing against my argument and instead you had to personally attack me. Grow up.
I honestly didn’t know someone could hold the view that Saric was horrible in these playoffs. I mean other than Twitter eggs and whatnot who dropped fire emojis on the Cousins dunk in a game he was a huge negative.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

Slightly disagree with you here, I thought Crowder was fantastic on defense, not just decent.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
By looking at his averages. If he shoots 32% in 10mpg, then that is what you are going to get for 10 minutes per game. Looking at per36 might make you feel better but isn't going to change the reality.
Uh ok. He has a 62% true shooting. That’s his average. Seems really good!

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you would interpret it that way, Mr. Thin Skin, as opposed to me coming to Dario’s defense when he just suffered a career altering injury.
Well if you have been here for any amount of time you know that I am not thin skinned. I will go toe to toe with your ridiculous any day of the week. Frankly your attitude just sucks. Calling long time posters here trolls when we are pointing out what we see is beyond it. Then you claim not to be attacking people by attacking another person. Seriously WTH is wrong with you?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Slightly disagree with you here, I thought Crowder was fantastic on defense, not just decent.
Heh I might not be giving him enough credit. But see...this is what I'm talking about in regards to Saric! Even when he hits a few threes, he's probably giving up a lot more on the other end. Dude has been a net negative even against backups.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I feel really bad for Dario. What a bad thing to have happen to you in game one of the finals.

Really sad news for him.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just lol at the guy saying YOU CANT ARGUE AGAINST MY ARGUMENT responding to a data-driven argument with csb. You can’t make this up folks!

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Heh I might not be giving him enough credit. But see...this is what I'm talking about in regards to Saric! Even when he hits a few threes, he's probably giving up a lot more on the other end. Dude has been a net negative even against backups.
PLUS SEVEN NET RATING

POSITIVE INTEGER BRO

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Completely agree with this. Putting a body on someone, intimidating someone, or simply being physical doesn't always show up on the stat line.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well if you have been here for any amount of time you know that I am not thin skinned. I will go toe to toe with your ridiculous any day of the week. Frankly your attitude just sucks. Calling long time posters here trolls when we are pointing out what we see is beyond it. Then you claim not to be attacking people by attacking another person. Seriously WTH is wrong with you?
I was talking directly to Chaplin. Look at the post you quoted.

Calling Dario horrible today is just classless.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Just lol at the guy saying YOU CANT ARGUE AGAINST MY ARGUMENT responding to a data-driven argument with csb. You can’t make this up folks!

PLUS SEVEN NET RATING

POSITIVE INTEGER BRO

On your damn bike.
Three straight posts. Can you not see that you are being reckless with your words and your attitude?

Please try and round off some of those edges bro....... It's truly unbecoming. This is a community first.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Three straight posts. Can you not see that you are being reckless with your words and your attitude?

Please try and round off some of those edges bro....... It's truly unbecoming. This is a community first.
Look at the asinine and belligerent attitude I was responding to when I simply posted data to say Dario has been at least decent in the playoffs and certainly not horrible.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
PLUS SEVEN NET RATING

POSITIVE INTEGER BRO
OOOOOOH WOW! He has a +7 net rating! We all know how great those numbers are!

(I'm not even going to attempt to play nice to someone who calls me a troll because my opinion doesn't align with yours)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I was talking directly to Chaplin. Look at the post you quoted.

Calling Dario horrible today is just classless.
It sucks that he is injured, and we'd all MUCH rather him be available than not, but you have to face facts, he hasn't been great for us in these playoffs (he hasn't been great for us since he got back from COVID actually).

That doesn't make us trolls. LOL

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard