Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dario out rest of season. Torn ACL.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Saric didn't really do anything to effect the outcome of any game he played in. He definitely was a huge liability against Cousins. I just don't really see how Frank playing can be significantly worse. Saric is probably the worst player that gets much burn.
Saric was the **** sacrificed to get Lue to expose his king (playing lol Cousins). Monty check mated Lue. Saric had two big three ***** in game 6, too. He has been fine. Frank is terrible at basketball.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Poor Dario. Feel bad for him. Hopefully Frank and Craig can fill in without us missing much of a beat.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Saric didn't really do anything to effect the outcome of any game he played in. He definitely was a huge liability against Cousins. I just don't really see how Frank playing can be significantly worse. Saric is probably the worst player that gets much burn.
The worst player getting burn doesn’t mean the worst player period. Saric hit some threes in the playoffs. If frank misses those he’s by definition played worse than saric. Also, saric tries really hard to deny position. He’s not always successful but he’s working and causing his opposition to work hard. I don’t think Frank has the same tenacity.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think Saric is a big negative right now. He isn't doing anything well and he isn't big, nor quick, so he isn't a good defender in really any circumstance. His post game is weak and he isn't consistently hitting open threes.
He is shooting 44% from three in the playoffs. Seems good to me.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dario is worlds better on defense than Frank. Trolls are out today!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns are going to miss his 3 point shooting the rest of the playoffs. Plus his big body does come with 6 fouls.

Damn....Next man up.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Dario out rest of season. Torn ACL.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I thought that might be the case. Bummed for him. Hope we don’t miss him. Will need some foul free games from Ayton and some solid spot minutes from frank. Likely means more PT for cam
Johnson and Craig which aren’t bad things.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dario is worlds better on defense than Frank. Trolls are out today!
Dario being better than Frank on defense is not saying much. That's not trolling that is being realistic. Dario has been horrible these playoffs.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The Suns are going to miss his 3 point shooting the rest of the playoffs. Plus his big body does come with 6 fouls.

Damn....Next man up.
He's 8/13 from 3 the entire playoffs. Nice percentage, but not enough to really make a real difference. I don't think Frank can best that, but I think he might be able to match it.l

I hate that Dario isn't going to be available, but I don't think we'll see a huge dropoff in production with Frank (and especially Torrey) getting more minutes.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dario being better than Frank on defense is not saying much. That's not trolling that is being realistic. Dario has been horrible these playoffs.

Dario has put up 15.5/8.5/3.5 per 36 on 62% true shooting and only 1.5 tov per 36. Those are basically his regular season numbers (except massively better efficiency) against much better competition.

His net rating is +7. Like, if your eye test sucks AND you cannot interpret basic data then perhaps you could say he has been horrible in the playoffs. Otherwise, you are just trolling.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
His M.O. is to find some way to insult/attack the board.
Yeah, you would interpret it that way, Mr. Thin Skin, as opposed to me coming to Dario’s defense when he just suffered a career altering injury.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yeah, you would interpret it that way, Mr. Thin Skin, as opposed to me coming to Dario’s defense when he just suffered a career altering injury.
That's not what you did, and you know it. Stop denying the truth and just own it.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Dario has put up 15.5/8.5/3.5 per 36 on 62% true shooting and only 1.5 tov per 36. Those are basically his regular season numbers (except massively better efficiency) against much better competition.

His net rating is +7. Like, if your eye test sucks AND you cannot interpret basic data then perhaps you could say he has been horrible in the playoffs. Otherwise, you are just trolling.
Per 36 is USELESS. Absolutely useless.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's 8/13 from 3 the entire playoffs. Nice percentage, but not enough to really make a real difference. I don't think Frank can best that, but I think he might be able to match it.l

I hate that Dario isn't going to be available, but I don't think we'll see a huge dropoff in production with Frank (and especially Torrey) getting more minutes.
I agree with this. Not a huge drop off with minutes going to Craig and Frank. I think where they will miss Dario is just the physical presence IMO. Overall his defense has been really crappy and he didn't seem to match up well with anybody in any of the rounds.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I agree with this. Not a huge drop off with minutes going to Craig and Frank. I think where they will miss Dario is just the physical presence IMO. Overall his defense has been really crappy and he didn't seem to match up well with anybody in any of the rounds.
And I'm not sure his physical presence is all that. We saw repeatedly during the entire playoffs his man would constantly back him down, resulting in (usually) a foul called on Dario.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Per 36 with his limited sample is HILARIOUS if you are using that as a basis of his play this playoffs. Have you been watching? He has been horribly outmatched most of the playoffs.

I usually don't block people but you just became a prime candidate. We have been here longer than you and we don't troll.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
And I'm not sure his physical presence is all that. We saw repeatedly during the entire playoffs his man would constantly back him down, resulting in (usually) a foul called on Dario.
Yep this is what I saw. Saric was the worst player on the floor for the Suns.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Calling me a troll is a personal attack. I've been on this board for near 20 years. I'm not a troll.
Ok then. Explain how you can say Dario has been horrible when every metric says otherwise? Stuff like “Cousins is cooking him” is trolling, just so we are clear.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
His foul rate was up, but who cares? He doesn’t need to play 20+ mpg.

Obviously per36 is a better metric than total stats when dealing with a guy that plays 10mpg. How else do you measure the play?

And for everyone saying the sample is small. Uh so what? I have a sample and you have uh your feelings?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard