Rose Bowl Game Thread

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it is only dumb because they didn't get it.

Texas knows they need to score practically every possession to win this game. They took a calculated risk...but if they are going to go for it, it should have stayed in Vince Young's hands and they should have rolled him out wide for the sticks. Easy first.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
I think it is only dumb because they didn't get it.

Texas knows they need to score practically every possession to win this game. They took a calculated risk...but if they are going to go for it, it should have stayed in Vince Young's hands and they should have rolled him out wide for the sticks. Easy first.

:thumbup:

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Vince Young is perfect so far. But Texas sure as heck isn't going to win this if they keep trying to give the ball away.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody else notice how huge Okam #97 on Texas is? he looks about 20 pounds bigger than the last time I saw Texas play. how long have they been off and what was he eating?

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is my first time watching USC since Carson Palmer's last game.
Who's the cat announcing? I dig his relaxed pace, it's putting me in the mood for a nap. I don't dig the name ticker letting us know who's in the back field. Learning formations and positions was one of the mysteries of the game.

Nice lateral Randy Moss.

CardsFan222

Rookie
Reaction score
What was Bush doing???????????????????????I never thought i would see Bush do something that stupid

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He was either trying to have fun or trying to bolster the highlight reel.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy, Reggie tried to do too much. They could have gone up 14-0 on that and could have been in supreme control. Now I think Texas is going to tie it up.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is it me or does Young throw funny? His throws seem to make some sort of funky spin? I dunno. I thought I've read something like that too. Unorthodox delivery? Then again, it didn't stop Rivers from being popular.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CardsFan222 said:
What was Bush doing???????????????????????I never thought i would see Bush do something that stupid

yeah a dumb play like that is going to make him plummet in the draft, all the way down to #10:D

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
My goodness. Young is doing everything to hold on and his teamates are doing everything possible to give the game away.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SuperSpck said:
Is it me or does Young throw funny? His throws seem to make some sort of funky spin? I dunno. I thought I've read something like that too. Unorthodox delivery? Then again, it didn't stop Rivers from being popular.

That's why he won't play as a rookie, whoever drafts him will have to rework his delivery, he throws sidearm.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson