ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well I'm avoiding sports radio tom ugh

Self pity hit 420 boo bad loss

Hope cp3 returns soon

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow…..heartbreaker. Mikal should’ve gone up stronger. Monty didn’t call timeout. Book took a long two and it almost fell. The missed free throws killed us down the stretch. Dang man we should’ve won that game. That’s frustrating.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why did Dario start. Maybe ish should have.

Payne was bad tonight, ref’s too.

We missed 4 shots at the end, Payne’s was a wtf shot. Bridges was too soft going up for that. Book missed two shots on that last ditch effort as well.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns should have played two centers more tonight. Dario is not there yet.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depth really does matter. The Suns were down three power forwards in Craig, Cam Johnson and Crowder.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's hard to feel sorry for the Suns when the Rockets drove the lane time and time again for easy layups.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So much for Ayton has arrived!

Fool me once, shame on me…

Also, Bridges repeatedly when Book was on the bench did absolutely nothing. Repeatedly wasn’t able to create. Nuts shriveled to the size of a piece of a peanut down the stretch… as usual. I mean, short-arming that last shot from 5 feet.

Against an absolutely ATROCIOUS team.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah, so Ayton hasn’t arrived. He was absolutely horrid tonight. Not just all his 5 turnovers (and really more because some were attributed to passers who put the ball on him but he failed to handle it twice), but his effort was nonexistent. I mean he totally proved my points the past week that he has no handles and can’t effectively seal defenders. There wasn’t a player on Houston who would be considered a good defender on him tonight and he flat out sucked. He’s not a #2 right now.

Saric and shamet are gawd awful. Tonight was the worst game I’ve ever seen from shamet, and that’s saying something as he’s had plenty awful games. And Dario, unfortunately I think Dario just may not be anything more than an end of bench no player anymore.

As cheese pointed out, bridges couldn’t generate offense when needed. We dramatically need anothe shot creator. If we had derozen we win going away tonight because he would’ve gotten buckets in the third and beginning of the fourth when book sat and we could generate anything.

Blew a third big game from book and a good game by Payne. Sucks.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let's gooo suns let the monster da keep showing and dbook mvp type lvl play!!

Hope all suns fans having a good day

Also my 420 victory stash is always happily waiting lol gooo suns! Beat the rockets
Booooooooo

Last edited:

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, so Ayton hasn’t arrived. He was absolutely horrid tonight. Not just all his 5 turnovers (and really more because some were attributed to passers who put the ball on him but he failed to handle it twice), but his effort was nonexistent. I mean he totally proved my points the past week that he has no handles and can’t effectively seal defenders. There wasn’t a player on Houston who would be considered a good defender on him tonight and he flat out sucked. He’s not a #2 right now.

Saric and shamet are gawd awful. Tonight was the worst game I’ve ever seen from shamet, and that’s saying something as he’s had plenty awful games. And Dario, unfortunately I think Dario just may not be anything more than an end of bench no player anymore.

As cheese pointed out, bridges couldn’t generate offense when needed. We dramatically need anothe shot creator. If we had derozen we win going away tonight because he would’ve gotten buckets in the third and beginning of the fourth when book sat and we could generate anything.

Blew a third big game from book and a good game by Payne. Sucks.
Ayton Was also really bad on defense.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night reminded me a bit of a football game where the opponent runs the ball right up the gut of your defense and you can't stop them.

It was a layup drill all night for the Rockets and everyone knew it was coming.

What can say after a game like last night. Where is the beef?

It's a shame Booker has to go for 50 for the Suns to win, which he could have. Monty substituted him into the game too late.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last night reminded me a bit of a football game where the opponent runs the ball right up the gut of your defense and you can't stop them.

It was a layup drill all night for the Rockets and everyone knew it was coming.

What can say after a game like last night. Where is the beef?

It's a shame Booker has to go for 50 for the Suns to win, which he could have. Monty substituted him into the game too late.

It was a trap and game and you could tell they didn’t take the Rockets serious

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a trap and game and you could tell they didn’t take the Rockets serious

I'm not a believer in trap games. I believe you put forth the effort every game.

It was breakdown within the coaching and players. Suns did miss Torrey Craig.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose