Road victory.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
A lot of garbage to sift through after this one, but you can't help but be happy that the team never quit. We were straight awful in one-possession games last season, and it's good to see that despite being down 10, and nothing going right, guys like Palmer, Badger, and Chandler stepped up in a big way.

OP
OP
NMCard

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A lot of garbage to sift through after this one, but you can't help but be happy that the team never quit. We were straight awful in one-possession games last season, and it's good to see that despite being down 10, and nothing going right, guys like Palmer, Badger, and Chandler stepped up in a big way.

Yeah it was really frustrating to watch with all the struggles. But ugly wins count just as much as pretty ones. It was nice to see HB and C. Jones make some plays at the end. And I'm pleasantly surprised how CJ ran the ball today with the few opportunities he had.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Better to wash the bad taste out of your mouth with a win.. I expected this one to be closer than a lot of people thought

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
My hands are still shaking. This game seems like a mini-miracle of sorts. Down 10 running the ball and the clock out and then getting a first down on a fumbled snap. Everything seemed to go right from that point on (after pretty much everything going wrong for 3 quarters and quite frankly by the look on the Cardinals' faces, they didn't even look like they cared all that much). After the fumbled snap and a merciful first down, all the big plays, all the breaks, and finally making the FG went the Cardinals' way. I need a towel and a Stella. Hope everyone is ok. Please check in. That was tough one to breathe through.:newcards:

OP
OP
NMCard

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah Mitch I had to crack a cold firestone walker after that one. The sideline body language sure did not give us any confidence.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Yeah Mitch I had to crack a cold firestone walker after that one. The sideline body language sure did not give us any confidence.

NMC, I've got the goat cheese and crackers out, and a frosty one in my hand. i never drink during a Cardinals' game. I've learned that lesson over the years. Now it's time to root on the Redskins and 49ers. Would like to be tied for 1st place by the time Ray Donovan comes on!

Cheers to everyone...we got the first win in the books!:rockon::cheers::newcards: