Ritchie Incognito anyone?

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wow! This thread isn’t about football or helping the team win for Zeno and friends it’s social justice. Wave your flags of bullying that everyone inside the Nfl has said was garbage....keep yelling

The fact of the matter is Richie is a 3 time pro bowl player in the past 3 years
Vs
Iupati who’s been a half step better than a stop sign on the field. He can’t run or pass block anymore. His legs and back are shot.
Just look on the Cards website...Iupati was a beast size wise and now looks like he lost 40% muscle.

Place your bets place your bets...
Iupati vs Ingognito for a better season

I’ll bet the house and the farm on Richie.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Didn’t Steve Wilks say that the Cardinals’ O-Line was the strength of the team?

Although Arians last year said our receivers were the strength of the team before the season started. Bruce admitted he was very wrong about our receivers (excluding Fritz, of course)

Anyway I hope SW is right about the O-Line. Our success depends on protecting the QB and opening holes for DJ to run through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Wow! This thread isn’t about football or helping the team win for Zeno and friends it’s social justice. Wave your flags of bullying that everyone inside the Nfl has said was garbage....keep yelling

The fact of the matter is Richie is a 3 time pro bowl player in the past 3 years
Vs
Iupati who’s been a half step better than a stop sign on the field. He can’t run or pass block anymore. His legs and back are shot.
Just look on the Cards website...Iupati was a beast size wise and now looks like he lost 40% muscle.

Nobody is saying he wouldn't help the team. Everyone is saying he's a piece of poo & don't want him on or near the team.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow, there were crazy dudes that world throw 2.5's or 5's at guy's feet if they wore flip flops in to the gym I worked out at, but a dumbbell, that is a different kind of crazy.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Vs

Vs

I seriously doubt you'd actually bet house, farm or the price of a beer

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow, there were crazy dudes that world throw 2.5's or 5's at guy's feet if they wore flip flops in to the gym I worked out at, but a dumbbell, that is a different kind of crazy.

flips in the gym deserve a heavier weight. i dont want to see or smell peoples nasty ass feet.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I think a lot of that was embellished. He was rarely flagged for such behavior and he was one of the best guards in the league in his day. Was he a choirboy? No but I think a lot of it was him selling his own hype. And, he was a different player off the field. He left his shenanigans on the field. He wasn't a roided out ******* like Incognito. And I wear #66 in his honor. Oh, and he was no dummy. A lot of what he did he saved for the other team's best players. This is why the only players who really hated him were guys like Bergey and Merlin Olsen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobler was dirty and mean and used that on purpose to his advantage... ThrownACogNito is a pyscho and has no idea what he's doing lol

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/richie...ll-gym-patron-held-mental-eval-181135623.html

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/richie...ll-gym-patron-held-mental-eval-181135623.html
Incognito is being held for an involuntary mental evaluation after he was accused of throwing a dumbbell at another person working out at the gym Wednesday morning. The incident happened in Boca Raton, Fla.

Victim says no reason for outburst
According to TMZ, Incognito threw a tennis ball at the other man, then threw a dumbbell at him. The victim said there was no reason for Incognito to begin throwing things at him.

TMZ said Incognito was “rambling about the government and screaming at the man to ‘get off my (expletive) playground.'” That’s when the police were called.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
And that’s exactly why your QBs will be carted off the field.

Iupati and his 40 ranking are dead last of any starting guard is who you choose to play because HEs NICE....Ahahahahahahahahha

Thank god you aren’t a GM

Don’t forget for one second Aaron Donald and Suh are coming every snap to crush Bradford and Rosen

Your logic is like going into a car crash not wanting to have a safe car because it puts out too much emission....You’ll take the car that every test has shown kills it’s passengers...why because it’s earthy.

Great idea bud

Question for you: How is it possible for an offensive guard to block for his QB from a psych ward?

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
In the past, I would have said no to this guy. But he’s cleaned up his act and been a pro bowler the last 3 years. He’s far better than Iupati, and stays on the field. I don’t know how we don’t sign him.

[emoji848]

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
So, to summarize, it's okay to bully someone as long as the crowd goes along with it? Disgusting stuff here, on this post and in this thread. Was Martin troubled at best, mentally unstable at worst? Absolutely. Does that make it okay? No, it makes it even worse.
So what did you say when Childbeater Adrian Peterson signed with the Cards? Outraged or happy?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
yeah... has to be florida again.

there's something in that damned water out there.

but any way...richie at least is beating on grown ass men...dude at the gym should have busted him in his mouth.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There is a mile & a half difference between the two.
So what's worse: beating a 4 year old with a stick to the point of leaving flesh wounds on the child's legs or supposedly "bullying" a full grown 300+lb. fellow NFL player? I'm kind of curious of your answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk