RIP: Lance Reddick (1962-2023)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Loved him in The Wire, Fringe, the John Wick films, Angel Has Fallen, the recent Resident Evil Netflix series, etc. He also was well-known for his voice work in many video games.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite character actors. Most recently was in the cancelled show Resident Evil but people know him from the Wire, Fringe, John Wick movies, Bosch, Lost and was a popular voice actor of the Destiny video game franchise. Put it here because he was mostly known for his TV parts. Could have gone in Movies as well.

He was currntly on the press tour for the new John Wick movie. R.I.P.

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't familiar with him until Fringe but he brought quality and depth to every role I saw him in. RIP Lance.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to attend the premiere of Won’t Back Down in NYC and ran into him after the screening. I loved him in The Wire and was just starstruck. The friend who invited me suggested I get a picture with him, but I declined. I still think about that night from time to time. It’s sad to see that he passed so young.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Loved his work. RIP Lance. I hope we hear more about what took him at 60 when he was this healthy.

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think there is time for them to put something for him on the John Wick movies? Is it even film anymore?