Reports are Stoops will be fired.

Wildcat05

Veteran
Reaction score
Ha, well said Mao. I'll be recording it on my DVR. I predict a 42-24 Wildcat victory...

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Good start for the Cats tonight!

Could this be Slick Rick's OSU game? (final straw)

Maybe so. That's a pretty bad beating. 48-7 (though looking like UCLA will score here) with 8 minutes still left.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea if Tim Kish can recruit or be a great coach. But it is going to be hard to replace him if he keeps this up.

Game was not even close. Total ass-kicking.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good start for the Cats tonight!

Could this be Slick Rick's OSU game? (final straw)

Let's hope so. I don't follow UCLA football closely like I do with hoops but one of the reasons is I can't stand Neuheisel and was really annoyed that they hired him. I think in a sense they got what they deserved. It was ironic that the fight involved Shaq Richardson who left UCLA over the on campus theft incident but I can't blame Arizona's kids for that fight at all it just seemed like UCLA's players were getting whipped on the field and just decided screw the game and lost it.

CRN has lost the program and needs to go and in a sense this debacle was probably good for UCLA football because it makes it damn near impossible for them to retain him. It was embarassing, and maybe that's what it takes to get him out and hire a guy who doesn't make you feel "itchy" when you think about his character.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have no idea if Tim Kish can recruit or be a great coach. But it is going to be hard to replace him if he keeps this up.

Game was not even close. Total ass-kicking.

He has no chance at being the head coach next year but he is a very good recruiter, so I would not be surprised if the new coach retains Kish.

Wildcat05

Veteran
Reaction score
The more I read about Fedora, the more I'm impressed by him. He sounds like a solid coach.

HooverDam

Reaction score

He'd be a good hire for UA, though I imagine he jumps for TAMU at the first chance he gets. If he takes over UA and goes say 6-6 and then 7-5 (or better), and Sherman is mediocre at TAMU I wouldn't be surprised to see the Aggies dump Sherman and nab Fedora. I imagine TAMU will have some growing pains going into the SEC and their fan base is one thats always struck me as having bigger expectations than what is realistic.

Does UA want to risk the instability of hiring a guy who may jump in 2 or 3 years? I suppose there's always the risk of that at a school like UA* and perhaps it worth the risk.

*and yes, ASU too. The Devils have obviously had their fair share of successful Football coaches use it as a launching pad to other places.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He'd be a good hire for UA, though I imagine he jumps for TAMU at the first chance he gets. If he takes over UA and goes say 6-6 and then 7-5 (or better), and Sherman is mediocre at TAMU I wouldn't be surprised to see the Aggies dump Sherman and nab Fedora. I imagine TAMU will have some growing pains going into the SEC and their fan base is one thats always struck me as having bigger expectations than what is realistic.

Does UA want to risk the instability of hiring a guy who may jump in 2 or 3 years? I suppose there's always the risk of that at a school like UA* and perhaps it worth the risk.

*and yes, ASU too. The Devils have obviously had their fair share of successful Football coaches use it as a launching pad to other places.

Fedora is on my top-5 list. The more I read about him, the more I like him.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
New coach could be named before Thanksgiving. Could it be Bellotti?

Last edited:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard