Redskins Off Season Drama

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
⁦‪@AdamSchefter‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

In response to the wild internet speculation that members of Washington’s NFL team paid off officials, one source laughed, strongly denied it, and added “if we did, we need to get our money back.”

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just change the dang name but keep the logo and uniforms... sincerely for the Native Americans who are not totally butt hurt over this recent "I have been wronged" society and still deserve recognition in a high profile sport :)

You must be registered for see images attach

At a minimum the color scheme. They do have my all time favorite color scheme/uniform combo so I would love if it didnt change.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(My personal story of "I know a guy"....)

One of my best friends is married to a Navajo woman. I spoke with them this morning and she said all of her family and friends on the reservation are huge football fans. Most of them are either Redskin or Cowboy fans (lol) and a small amount are Cardinals fans. She said that the Redskins logo is considered to be a "badge of honor" and the fans are pissed about the name change.

I grew up with a lot of Navajo kids in my neighborhood and school in phoenix. To this day they wear redskins gear all the time and are die hard redskin fans. .

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That must be why they changed the name so fast, a diversion so to speak. Eff Snyder.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I see where Daniel Snyder hired a law firm to look into the allegations! He will get to the bottom of this!

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
I see where Daniel Snyder hired a law firm to look into the allegations! He will get to the bottom of this!

Yeah, no doubt... The same way lefties want to get to the bottom of the fake Russian dossier and the Epstein, Clinton, Obama pedo ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Yeah, no doubt... The same way lefties want to get to the bottom of the fake Russian dossier and the Epstein, Clinton, Obama pedo ring.

Some things make more money if they are a mystery! You sell more books that way! :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re absolutely right! Apologies. Censorship it is!!!

It's not censorship. It's drivel. Do what you want but I for one am tired of reading everyone interject their political stances into every single conversation even when it has nothing to do with politics. We get it. You picked a team. Woohoo.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Mods, can you "clean" up/delete the posts that have a political mention? Isn't that your job ?

Thx

Reaction score
CardLogic said:
And since the team is really in Virginia, not Washington. . .

new name should be Virginia Hams. :p
Sorry, they are not in VA but MD.

Actually, they are headquartered in VA, practice in VA, and play their games in MD.
I knew I went past a Redskins facility in Virginia, some 10-12 years years ago, I just assumed the stadium was in VA also. My bad.

It is regrettable, because the name Maryland Hams simply has no panache at all! :lol:

5 points to the person that correctly identifies the double entendre in this post. :shades:

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Umm, DUDE.

You must be registered for see images attach

LOL

This has to be from a Cowboys fan. Or even a Redskins fan hoping to get rid of Snyder.

I mean season ticket holders having sex with cheerleaders as a perk because their passports were withheld?!? If you believe that I have deal for you, send me $1000 in Bitcoins and I will send you back $2000 in Bitcoins.

Come on people!!!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson