Reddick has arthroscopic surgery, will miss a few weeks

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Indications are that he'll be ready for the RS. Gives young guys an opportunity to make a splash in the PS. As for Reddick, I'm pretty sure he's familiar with the ILB position in the 3-4 defense.

Dude has all the athletic talent one could ask for in a LB. His biggest issue seems to be between the ears. Once he can get a good understanding of where he needs to be, I have no doubt he can physically get there.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It always seems like these things happen so close to the start of the season.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Indications are that he'll be ready for the RS. Gives young guys an opportunity to make a splash in the PS. As for Reddick, I'm pretty sure he's familiar with the ILB position in the 3-4 defense.
Based on what, exactly?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Jonathan Cooper would like to have a word with you.

Broken leg hurt his potential but I agree that he was soft as could be. I remember him talking about how he loved playing video games and hung out alone when he was first interviewed. Bad pick, but Nkemdiche was a complete scumbag

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Two ways to look at it:

1. Reddick's injury came as a surprise.

2. The injury was of the nagging type, and the Cards decided to clean it up before the start of the season because they felt he'd be an important part of the defense.

I'm leaning toward Door #2.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard