Red Dead Redemption

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Have it on my Ps3. never got very far but it was fun. I just suck at sticking to games. Still haven't beat a single game on my xbox one. Dragon Age, Witcher 3, Fallout 4... never beaten. Very close in Dragon age, just need to go finish the final area. Witcher 3, I think i'm getting close as I'm actively recruiting people to fight the Wild Hunt. Fallout 4 though, I haven't even gone to diamond city. Lost interest in it.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Have it on my Ps3. never got very far but it was fun. I just suck at sticking to games. Still haven't beat a single game on my xbox one. Dragon Age, Witcher 3, Fallout 4... never beaten. Very close in Dragon age, just need to go finish the final area. Witcher 3, I think i'm getting close as I'm actively recruiting people to fight the Wild Hunt. Fallout 4 though, I haven't even gone to diamond city. Lost interest in it.
Fallout 4 is my next major game purchase, but I've been hearing good things about Witcher 3 also... Don't care much about Dragon Age, but will probably get it via Black Friday or something.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Fallout 4 is my next major game purchase, but I've been hearing good things about Witcher 3 also... Don't care much about Dragon Age, but will probably get it via Black Friday or something.

Subscribe to the EA Access thing. Like 30 bucks a year and Dragon Age is one of the free games you can download. Pretty much every EA game about 7 months after its release ends up free. I'm expecting Star Wars in there soon.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Subscribe to the EA Access thing. Like 30 bucks a year and Dragon Age is one of the free games you can download. Pretty much every EA game about 7 months after its release ends up free. I'm expecting Star Wars in there soon.
I tried the free preview and I liked it, so I will probably give it a shot at some point. I'm moving this summer, so maybe after I move.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Witcher and fallout are the two highest rated games right now.

fallout is only like $30 on the summer sale

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Fallout 4 is great if you like exploring open worlds, going on quests, upgrading equipment, etc. They've also added in features like rebuilding settlements (houses, defenses, beds, crops, etc), but those were poorly done. There can be hundreds of hours of gameplay (without even counting the add-on expansions) and it has a pretty cool storyline.

It would've been nice if they had toned down how often settlements get attacked... especially when you have 8+ settlements... for a while I was just fast traveling between them to fight off raiders. Overall, it was an excellent game though.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think all I'm missing note is undead nightmare content unless it's in there

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RDR was great. Even after I beat it, I wasted hours and hours in multiplayer.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RDR was great. Even after I beat it, I wasted hours and hours in multiplayer.

I never did. I didn't have any friends that had it at the time so I shelved it. I may play it tonight. I am installing the disc now. I bought the undead nightmare last night for $9.99 with the rest of the DLC free, pretty good deal.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never did. I didn't have any friends that had it at the time so I shelved it. I may play it tonight. I am installing the disc now. I bought the undead nightmare last night for $9.99 with the rest of the DLC free, pretty good deal.
been eyeing that myself.

Never tried online either, just did the campaign but didnt even finish that apparently. Having it on the xbone may get me back into it though if I can get the kids to let me play a single player game.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

been eyeing that myself.

Never tried online either, just did the campaign but didnt even finish that apparently. Having it on the xbone may get me back into it though if I can get the kids to let me play a single player game.

They used to have online only tasks or missions. Plus, it was fun to form a virtual posse or gang and go at it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol Loaded it up and apprently I already own the undead nightmare pack somehow, glad I didnt try to buy it separately.

It is missing my save games so ima have to go on my 360 and see if I can upload them to the cloud or something.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard