Red Dead Redemption

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen used copies selling for $40 on Craigslist. FYI. If you can't find one new.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
HAHAHA I just got fall down drunk at the bar in the game. What a riot.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finished the main story line and haven't played it since. I seem to do that with games. As fun as the multiplayer is, I don't think I will play it that much. Great GREAT game, better than any GTA game thus far.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finished the main story line and haven't played it since. I seem to do that with games. As fun as the multiplayer is, I don't think I will play it that much. Great GREAT game, better than any GTA game thus far.

It's funny. There is so much to do in multiplayer. So many objective and alot of small things. I loved single player but I had actually played multiplayer first. I zipped through single player and then jumped right back into multiplayer again. Love it and definitely better then GTA.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Finished the story last night. At 95% completion.
Ending spoiler below.
I was kinda pissed that Marston had to die but it definately spelled out a decent premise for a sequel.

Fantastic game.
Last i checked i'd harvested over 72,000 lbs of meat. LOL

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
New download pack available for XBOX 360 owners. New content, more challenges and characters.

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
I'm pondering getting this game.

Anyone play it for the 360? Would you say it is worth the investment? How is the plot, the game play and the storylines?

Is it worth the $$$$?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
everything about it is worth the investment. There is a many page thread on this already. I beat it in theory but there is still a million things to do. It is GTA but with a plot instead of being a hitman. Fantastic game. 5/5

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
texas, arizona and mexico along with "the north" which doesnt seem to be any of those 3, maybe payson.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pondering getting this game.

Anyone play it for the 360? Would you say it is worth the investment? How is the plot, the game play and the storylines?

Is it worth the $$$$?

One of the best games out there bar none. It's worth it. Not to mention there is a new game pack coming out in time for halloween. It's an UNDEAD NIGHTMARE pack. It looks to have some cool stuff in it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
io barely even scratched the surface of the giant online game, the single player was awesome and took a large amnount of enjoyable time to complete.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Backwards compatible as of Friday

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might have to play through it again for a refresher, i didnt do everything in the game anyway i just remember thoroughly enjoying it. At this point with three kids, 2 of them wanting to play games while i play games, itll probably take me a year to finish it if I do play it lol

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
From what I can tell, it has been the #1 requested 360 game for backwards compatibility.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
What is so great about the modern Call of Duty games? Is there really any difference between them?

That said, I went ahead and bought Red Dead for XBox 360 -- it's $7.49 on xbox.com. :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is so great about the modern Call of Duty games? Is there really any difference between them?

That said, I went ahead and bought Red Dead for XBox 360 -- it's $7.49 on xbox.com. :)

You'll love RDR.

IMO i dont like the new COD games, too futuristic. I still play ghosts, it was the last CODE that you couldnt jetpack in. The games always stay similar, its just new features and new maps. If they didnt change the gameplay so much, I would still buy them but they feel more like Halo than COD to me now so I havent been buying nor am I buying the new one.

Prior to ghosts COD games were fantastic, personally the modern warfare series were the best ones.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RDR is just fantastic. I still vividly remember the ending. I think I still have a save right before the final battle.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
You'll love RDR.

IMO i dont like the new COD games, too futuristic. I still play ghosts, it was the last CODE that you couldnt jetpack in. The games always stay similar, its just new features and new maps. If they didnt change the gameplay so much, I would still buy them but they feel more like Halo than COD to me now so I havent been buying nor am I buying the new one.

Prior to ghosts COD games were fantastic, personally the modern warfare series were the best ones.
I know, I've played RDR on PS3.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RDR is just fantastic. I still vividly remember the ending. I think I still have a save right before the final battle.

i dont think i played it. I got a point where
you and your family are now in a home somewhere, it seemed like you won the game but you hadnt and there was mroe to do.

I decided, BS! I just beat the game! and never played it again.

Same thing happened in dead rising one, you get to the end, complete the game, feel satisfied and they go just kidding! Fight your way out of the mall vs the FBI agents. I would leave the room and get killed immediately as I got to that point with near no inventory or health and had no way to get out so i decided I beat the game already.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont think i played it. I got a point where
you and your family are now in a home somewhere, it seemed like you won the game but you hadnt and there was mroe to do.

I decided, BS! I just beat the game! and never played it again.

Same thing happened in dead rising one, you get to the end, complete the game, feel satisfied and they go just kidding! Fight your way out of the mall vs the FBI agents. I would leave the room and get killed immediately as I got to that point with near no inventory or health and had no way to get out so i decided I beat the game already.

:biglaugh: Well, I won't ruin it for you, but there is definitely more.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard