Recruiting

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rattler would be a good get as he would be Daniels successor. Not sure if Daniels regression this year is on him or OC Zak Hill, he was supposed to be a CPOY candidate but had a mediocre year. Seems like ASU went to rushing offense this year but with the stud WR's they brought in it doesn't make sense, offense should have been more balanced. Hill better get it figured out before some of those WR's bolt.
I am not sure I understand the desire for Rattler

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am not sure I understand the desire for Rattler
Because of ASU's current situation with recruiting, any recruit would be a welcome addition. Especially, since there really is no back up for Daniels whether he stays or goes.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because of ASU's current situation with recruiting, any recruit would be a welcome addition. Especially, since there really is no back up for Daniels whether he stays or goes.
More Rattler Buzz

I don't see this happening unless Daniels is gone.

There can only be one sheriff in town.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
More Rattler Buzz

I don't see this happening unless Daniels is gone.

There can only be one sheriff in town.
I've read FSU travelled to OK to make recruiting pitch to players entered in transfer portal so ASU may not be Rattler's landing spot unless Daniels enters portal which would guarantee Rattler the starting QB job.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've read FSU travelled to OK to make recruiting pitch to players entered in transfer portal so ASU may not be Rattler's landing spot unless Daniels enters portal which would guarantee Rattler the starting QB job.

That makes sense. From what I have read, Rattler is a much more polished passer so he is being pursued by other programs.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That makes sense. From what I have read, Rattler is a much more polished passer so he is being pursued by other programs.
A more polished passer who got benched on an offense with better players than ASU has on their offense. And the better coaching.

I don’t think we can evaluate any of the other QBs on the roster given their lack of playing time

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A transfer tight end from Missouri to take a visit.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jordan Banks, DE/LB, enters transfer portal.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Messiah Swinson, tight end, commits to Arizona State.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Defensive back Derrick Smith of Illinois to transfer to ASU.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Defensive back Derrick Smith of Illinois to transfer to ASU.

Looks like we are bringing in some good talent in the secondary, which is good with Lucas and Jones moving on after what seems like 12 years in college, LOL. Looks like a lot of safeties, hopefully some of these guys can play corner. They have some size which is good if they can handle the speed out there on the island.

Dunn is a consensus three-star safety according to 247Sports and Rivals. The Sumner High School star is ranked as the 406th overall best prospect in 247Sports’ system. He is rated as the 31st safety in the 2022 class and seventh top recruit from the state of Washington.

This is the third safety commit for Arizona State as Dunn joins four-star recruits Jaylin Marshall and Alfonzo Allen. Dunn’s stature is similar to Marshall’s as both are listed at 6-foot-3 and 190 pounds.

Arizona State heard some good news from Alfonzo Allen on his Instagram Live on Saturday. The Florida native is joining his Hallandale High School teammate Jaylin Marshall as they head to Tempe.

Allen is rated as a four-star safety by both 247Sports and Rivals. 247Sports lists him as its 243rd ranked recruit nationally.

Marshall, a four-star defensive back per 247sports, heralds from Hallandale, Fla. Over 30 colleges offered the 6-3, 190-pound prospect, including Penn State, Oklahoma, Michigan, LSU, Florida, Auburn, and Alabama.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Looks like we are bringing in some good talent in the secondary, which is good with Lucas and Jones moving on after what seems like 12 years in college, LOL. Looks like a lot of safeties, hopefully some of these guys can play corner. They have some size which is good if they can handle the speed out there on the island.

Zero, these guys are all gone, and our top DB recruit from last year is in the transfer portal.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
So what you are saying is we are basically ******. Am I right?

:shrug:
Pretty much. All our recruiters are under investigation, our OC just tried to bolt and we took him back, and Herm ain't the answer.

It's going to take years to undo this mess, which makes the faceplant this year especially frustrating.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard