Received a "Gameday Experience Survey" from the Cards....

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please include in your reply that brats at tailgate were good, band on stage was average, we got our picture taken with Michael Bankston and Rich Cunningham so it was a great experience ...

Except for the hordes of Bronco fans and oh yeah, the Cards sucked the life out of me.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please include in your reply that brats at tailgate were good, band on stage was average, we got our picture taken with Michael Bankston and Rich Cunningham so it was a great experience ...

Except for the hordes of Bronco fans and oh yeahbut, the Cards sucked the life out of me.

FTFY

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow.... that's ballsy for them to even ask.

It's worse than having your ex-wife (who was once your Secretary) that later divorced you... and took all your chit) ask you for a letter of recommendation because she blew all your cash.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's worse than having your ex-wife (who was once your Secretary) that later divorced you... and took all your chit) ask you for a letter of recommendation because she blew all your cash.

:biglaugh:

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Except for the hordes of Bronco fans and oh yeah, the Cards sucked the life out of me.

Glad you had a good time. Everything but the actual game.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

They send these surveys all the time and they are worthless. I've filled them out multiple times and nothing changes.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
My response would be:

"Like having a root canal while watching paint dry and listening to elevator music on board the Titanic."

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
If it's postage paid, tape it to a concrete block or better yet am actual dumpster that has been through an obvious fire and mail that to them.

/sarc.

Just kidding, don't mail a dumpster to them, or I didn't tell you to do that.