Reasons

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Is nobody up for the crow bet?

Sure.

But, if we lose..........LOL...........................wait, I am not done holding my sides yet...........OK........OK.... I am done.......so if we lose just realized I will be banned almost instanteniously.

Cause even if your team does win, which could happen, especially if Scud sees the field, your team still is in Seattle, one of my most hated places.

Oh and your team sucks.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We serve crow in a variety of flavors and styles and with...varying degrees of spice....While sometimes bitter, it can also be oh so very satisfying.

I find this creepy.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of "beating" going on in this post. You might want to put it away and make sure you're on the right website.

But I for one have to say it's nice to see someone finally gather up sufficient nerve to show up and want to talk about seahawk football after such a long absence. I guess that's what happens when your team basically falls off the map, I suppose. Speaking of maps, you're located in Oklahoma now, right? It's hard to remember where in the hell they are now, as its been so long since anything relevant could actually be written about the 'Hawks.

That being said, I can see why you've got to be fairly happy about picking up Pete Carroll, seeing what a great recruiter he's got to be. Oh, wait, that's not a skill that translates well into the NFL, is it? But I guess you don't have to worry about being put on probation, either, so you've got that going for you. Which is nice.

I have to hand it to you, however, it's great to see how you spin a complete roster turn-over as a positive - you're like the Harry Reid of smack-talkers - with you gettin' all up in the air and saying that we "won't have any film to study". Ouch! That is scary. So using this logic I imagine that the Cards are pretty relieved they aren't playing my son's Pop Warner team either since the mom who tapes the games forgot to charge the batteries to her camcorder last weekend.

And when it comes to SACKS! I can see why you're so excited, although I must admit that I totally missed the change the NFL must have made to the rulebook that awards teams points for sacks. Crap, that's gonna be a game-changer all right, as I bet all those little half points could really start to add up. This is fantasy you're spinning after all, isn't it?

But thanks again for stopping by and reminding us all that we're actually playing a real NFL team again, as opposed to the "Little Sisters of the Poor" your team's been for the last half decade or so. It should be a fun game, especially if you define fun as watching your team get its ass-whooped by a Mormon Midget and the crazed Engineer who designed him.

:D

JTS

high five

OP
OP
S

SacHawk

Reaction score
You can't always get what you want. This tool was pretty confident, too.

Funny thing is, most of us Seahawks fans love that highlight. We may have lost that game but either way you look at it, Hasslebeck has some balls.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Funny thing is, most of us Seahawks fans love that highlight. We may have lost that game but either way you look at it, Hasslebeck has some balls.

Which he lost after that INT. I guess there is a fine line between having balls and just talking out the side of your neck.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of "beating" going on in this post. You might want to put it away and make sure you're on the right website.

But I for one have to say it's nice to see someone finally gather up sufficient nerve to show up and want to talk about seahawk football after such a long absence. I guess that's what happens when your team basically falls off the map, I suppose. Speaking of maps, you're located in Oklahoma now, right? It's hard to remember where in the hell they are now, as its been so long since anything relevant could actually be written about the 'Hawks.

That being said, I can see why you've got to be fairly happy about picking up Pete Carroll, seeing what a great recruiter he's got to be. Oh, wait, that's not a skill that translates well into the NFL, is it? But I guess you don't have to worry about being put on probation, either, so you've got that going for you. Which is nice.

I have to hand it to you, however, it's great to see how you spin a complete roster turn-over as a positive - you're like the Harry Reid of smack-talkers - with you gettin' all up in the air and saying that we "won't have any film to study". Ouch! That is scary. So using this logic I imagine that the Cards are pretty relieved they aren't playing my son's Pop Warner team either since the mom who tapes the games forgot to charge the batteries to her camcorder last weekend.

And when it comes to SACKS! I can see why you're so excited, although I must admit that I totally missed the change the NFL must have made to the rulebook that awards teams points for sacks. Crap, that's gonna be a game-changer all right, as I bet all those little half points could really start to add up. This is fantasy you're spinning after all, isn't it?

But thanks again for stopping by and reminding us all that we're actually playing a real NFL team again, as opposed to the "Little Sisters of the Poor" your team's been for the last half decade or so. It should be a fun game, especially if you define fun as watching your team get its ass-whooped by a Mormon Midget and the crazed Engineer who designed him.

JTS

:notworthy:

Jesterhawk

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Troll Guide:
Throughout your tedious and tiresome rant you seem to forget that we've beaten you clowns 6 out of the last 7 times. And please stop hitting us in the head with how awesome your dorky fans are. As A Dub said, it's been pretty quiet up there the last couple games. (and if you forget who Mr. Wilson is, he's the guy your QB has cried about multiple times for being too big of a bully)

Max Hall =/ Kurt Warner

For you facebook-addicted knuckledraggers, that isn't a goofy smiley face, it means "Not equal".

I'm really worried about how we'll cover Boldin though, since he is like 1,000 miles away on Sunday. Earl Thomas has pretty good range, but damn that's some serious ground to cover. Not sure who Earl is? You'll figure it out before halftime.

Your Defense has me really worried too, Karlos Dansby was a real thorn in our side on those 6 games you guys won. Do you think he will have the same effect in this game?

Jesterhawk

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Got you some big balls after Kurt Warner made your team relevant for the first time in decades eh?

Yeah, we really screwed the pooch on the draft eh? Even the east-coast media gave us an A. I realize with an education from the unaccredited "University of Phoenix" that your boy Fitz is repping, you might not be able to comprehend how similar recruiting and draft day are, but just trust me.

I have a feeling that Pop warner RB could roll for at least 40 yds against your stellar run D.

Points for sacks? Sure, see: Cutler, Jay - week 6. It's called a safety.

JTS
Division Champs for the Decade, for your reference:

2001 St. Louis Rams
2002 San Francisco 49ers
2003 St. Louis Rams
2004 Seattle Seahawks
2005 Seattle Seahawks
2006 Seattle Seahawks
2007 Seattle Seahawks
2008 Arizona Cardinals
2009 Arizona Cardinals

And in 2003 we were a wild card qualifier. Interesting that both the Rams and the Cardinals seasons of relevance correlated to one Kurt Warner. What exactly do you hang your hats on now? Oh wait, did you think a decade was 4 years? You need to stop drinking before games with Matt Leinart's frat party crew, its kicking the **** out of your brain cells.

CANHawk

Reaction score
2010 Arizona Cardinals, also this years division champs, for your reference.

Uhhh... how do you justify THAT one sugar? Seeing as how there's a good 10 or so weeks left in the season and you'all are -50 in net points.....

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Uhhh... how do you justify THAT one sugar? Seeing as how there's a good 10 or so weeks left in the season and you'all are -50 in net points.....

Simple, all we have to worry about is the lambs. We already beat them at their house. (they already beat you guys) You guys (IMO) are in front of the 9ers, but I aint scared. This division might come down to a tie. Even if we split games with the chickens, I see us as the ones going in sweet pea.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Simple, all we have to worry about is the lambs. We already beat them at their house. (they already beat you guys) You guys (IMO) are in front of the 9ers, but I aint scared. This division might come down to a tie. Even if we split games with the chickens, I see us as the ones going in sweet pea.

That is quite an optimistic view on things, but whatever gets you out of bed in the morning......... ;)

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That is quite an optimistic view on things, but whatever gets you out of bed in the morning......... ;)

I am a look at the beer half full kinda guy, but its the day before the game so I am hydrating with gatorade, but it might as well be kool aid. :)

CANHawk

Reaction score
I am a look at the beer half full kinda guy, but its the day before the game so I am hydrating with gatorade, but it might as well be kool aid. :)

My glass is half full too. But it's usually half full of Scotch..... ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn