Rattlers in Arena Bowl!

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was actually on here, and I actually got to see it! What a great game, and I think their defense was awesome!

Question is, how much of a chance do they have against Tampa Bay?

OP
OP
Renz

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaywardFan
Question is, how much of a chance do they have against Tampa Bay?

They weren't supposed to have much of a chance against L.A. or San Jose, so I wouldn't count them out.

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
This rules! I love Arena Football and the Rattlers. I still remember when they won their first ArenaBowl. Spread the word to watch the game, as it should be a good one. Bonner and Cooper definitely deserve a ring.

P.S. - how much better would we be if Chris Horn was still with us, huh?

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Chris who? :D

Just kidding, I hope he does well in KC.

In his place Tom Pace has turned up his game and has earned the right to compete for the ring. Sunday the team played the most complete game I can remember watching, we have seen blow-uots both made by and done to us but Sunday was precision (Thank you Randy ;) ).

Horn's departure in March, IMHO, led directly to Tampa's ability to stomp the crap out of us during the regular season meeting. So in his way Chris has done his part by luring Tampa into a false sense of security for this game.

In our hearts Chris will always be a Rattler.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I was there when we crushed the Iowa Barnstormers AND Kurt Warner!! Go Rattlers!!!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tampa looked pretty tough against Orlando. I was happy that Gruden got beat though because I really don't like that guy for some reason.

It will be a tough test for the Rattlers. Here is to hoping their past preparations for playoffs and Arena Bowls will come inn handy and give them an edge.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard