Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 Chainz.. Best album so far this year.. Nas is ok ( have to admit I never really been a Nas fan ) .. But this 2 Chainz is crazy..

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
2 Chainz.. Best album so far this year.. Nas is ok ( have to admit I never really been a Nas fan ) .. But this 2 Chainz is crazy..
I aint gonna lie, the Nas fire was dope for a minute, but after a few runs he complains about new hip hop more than I do. I still like a few tracks, but I dunno. My homie is going to some show this weekend in Cally that has 2 chains and a grip of old school artists, I can't make it out there though.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I aint gonna lie, the Nas fire was dope for a minute, but after a few runs he complains about new hip hop more than I do. I still like a few tracks, but I dunno. My homie is going to some show this weekend in Cally that has 2 chains and a grip of old school artists, I can't make it out there though.

Rock The Bells..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DMX new album is the ****.. Just like any of his other albums.. Never been disappointed with his stuff..

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm bumpin Paul Wall Get Money Stay True...good album, actually like it as much as people's champ. I like PW, a lot dont but maybe they just don't know about leaning like a kickstand and 83s n 84s
People's champ is cool, he repeats himself a lot but the jams hold weight.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
"Style Wars" is finally on Netflix, good movie. Was gonna post it on them movie thread, but this is where we be.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Posting is a lot like graffiti, except it's a free and it's reasonable place to do it. Got to get your name and your game out there. Everybody feels better when they are heard, it's just good to get it out. Posting can be an art form, yall taught me that.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn.. This is serious business right here.. Go get this.. I ain't playing..

You must be registered for see images

TruCard

Banned
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
On my 116!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't listen to secular hip-hop anymore. It is all wack. All these dudes are fakin for the paychecks. Club songs, party songs, booty songs and wannabe g songs, wannabe drug dealers, I'm done with that.

Lecrae, Andy Mineo, Tedashii, Pro(Derek Minor), KB, Eshon Burgandy, Trip Lee, Thisl, Young Joshua, Sevin, Bizzle and Dre Murray are just a few of the dudes I'm bumpin right now. No nonsense, real life music with more to it. If you haven't heard of any of these dudes before please, check them out on youtube. They are much better than your "explicit" rappers lyrically and musically.
Here is something for all these fakers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_n_6JhjiWE

Last edited:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my 116!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't listen to secular hip-hop anymore. It is all wack. All these dudes are fakin for the paychecks. Club songs, party songs, booty songs and wannabe g songs, wannabe drug dealers, I'm done with that.

Lecrae, Andy Mineo, Tedashii, Pro(Derek Minor), KB, Eshon Burgandy, Trip Lee, Thisl, Young Joshua, Sevin, Bizzle and Dre Murray are just a few of the dudes I'm bumpin right now. No nonsense, real life music with more to it. If you haven't heard of any of these dudes before please, check them out on youtube. They are much better than your "explicit" rappers lyrically and musically.
Here is something for all these fakers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_n_6JhjiWE

You sound like an elitest back packer.. No time for that..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard