Rams Gameday Thread -TNF

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Cro will go tonight, per Schefter.

@AdamSchefter: Cardinals CB Antonio Cromartie, listed as questionable with ankle injury, will play tonight versus St. Louis Rams, per team official.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yes it does. I have my kids there and other family many of which are Ram fans.

They all have been very quiet up until recently. A win would be really sweet.

Hope your kids were safe and sound with all the extracurricular activities that's been going on around St Louis lately.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope your kids were safe and sound with all the extracurricular activities that's been going on around St Louis lately.

My son is a Paramedic. Most of his time spent on a helicopter but he also works in the city. We have been nervous to say the least.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pumped too for this game. Should be low scoring, but who knows. All I care about is if we end up with the higher number! ;)

Reaction score
It will be a battle tonight. The Cardinals win will be the set-up for the "Battle Royale" next Sunday night (12/21)!!

:stick::stick::stick:

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I feel the ante is really upped on Thursday because you're either basking in a win or hurting from a loss for 10 days. Watching the NFL games will be so much more fun if the Cards can come up with a win tonight.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Win tonight clinches us a guaranteed playoff spot (unless Dallas/Philly end in a tie on Sunday). Let's get this win!

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Have a band concert for my granddaughter so I will miss the first half more than likely (maybe even a portion of the second).

You guys root strong for me too :)

Go Cards!

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a band concert for my granddaughter so I will miss the first half more than likely (maybe even a portion of the second).

You guys root strong for me too :)

Go Cards!

Yep. Hope when you get in front of the TV, you are a happy man! :clapping:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Man am I hoping we pull this off. I'm heading down for the Sunday night game, and a win today would just build the hype.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Rams beat the Raiders and Redskins and then all of a sudden it is about the Rams? Screw that, and wins do not count anymore if you shut them out or you don't. We beat the Rams already this season and now have Stanton at the helm... ya ya, this is a division game which is gong to feature two tired teams trying to be conservative (with head coaches known to gamble and hoping if they do it does not result in a score or bad field position) and punching each other in the mouth because both squads really do not have a NFL starting QB

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the active roster out yet? I'm wondering if Clemmons sees the field.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man am I hoping we pull this off. I'm heading down for the Sunday night game, and a win today would just build the hype.

Same here. Headed over for the hags game too.